Headshot

Big Tom's Burgers

Headshot

My wife and I visited Big Tom's Burgers in Oakridge on AS Fortuna for lunch today, and I now have a new favorite burger place in Cebu. They have great charbroiled burgers and various varieties and sizes, and they also have real onion rings (made from scratch) and real milkshake (made with ice cream and milk). I didn't think I would ever find one place here with all three. I had the 12 oz. double cheeseburger, and my wife had a 4 oz. deluxe cheeseburger. I also had a chocolate milkshake (yummy). They didn't have onion rings available when we went in today, but she described how they make them to me. I really didn't have enough room for onion rings after the big double cheeseburger anyway. Next time I will order a 6 oz. Hawaiian cheeseburger with the onion rings and a shake.

1226634305_BigTomsMenu.thumb.jpg.3e46bfe1cd8449ddd242a7bc845ec7b5.jpg

The Menu

1340768707_BigTomsDoubleCheeseburger.thumb.jpg.3416f81f24a930775c0c55a5f1c84764.jpg

12 oz. Double Cheeseburger

1775088780_BigTomsDeluxeCheeseburger.thumb.jpg.7996a1500b118c4515913e471833b294.jpg

4 oz. Deluxe Cheeseburger

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

GwapoGuy

Have eaten at this place before and the burgers remind me of the burgers back home!

• Like 1

Woolf
T.S.

Good Burgers. I have only been to the Juana Osmena location.

Big Toms and Fat Cow are at the top of my list for burgers here.

• Like 1

GBT62

Burgers look good but like there - I have had 2 meals here in Oz delivered on those now trendy hipster wooden paddles instead of plates 😬

I have to wonder how well they wash those to kill bacteria  that gets into similar wooden and other cutting boards 🤔

Maybe it explains the lastest food plating trend .....

image.png.c3434c0c1075afc0af0071fdf225ab6e.png 

image.png.e693069d5793c4b6496858fadc30898a.png

lamoe
27 minutes ago, GBT62 said:

I have to wonder how well they wash those to kill bacteria  that gets into similar wooden and other cutting boards 🤔

Spit and rub? 😛

Headshot
1 hour ago, GBT62 said:

Don't worry. They are washed by three rivers.

Here is Three Rivers...

1724903378_ThreeRivers.thumb.jpg.e594176779d65b2eba5ca18e141a74cc.jpg

buddy bill

There is a Big Tom's behind the Maayo hotel in Mandaue ,my favorite hotel in Cebu.