smokey

Best country to live in based on cost and ease of staying

Kabisay-an gid

Botswana?!

Over 20% of adults in Botswana are infected with HIV/AIDS. The country has the third highest rate of infection in the world.

The largest city, Gaborone, has a substantial problem with illegal squatters taking over the property of others. Gaborone is far from the best place to be out and about, especially after dark.

Botswana is mostly third-world inhabitants with third-world personal hygiene. 

If one desires "hot black women", Atlanta, Georgia, USA would be an overwhelmingly superior choice. 

savarity

I'd be interested in which countries are the easiest in regard to visas (though I realise it varies based on home country). Feel that's in the spirit of this thread.

PI is very friendly for long stays, relatively low price for the visa, and low requirements for a basic long tourist stay. Cambodia seems similar, but maybe not quite as good.

I went to Cambodia once, intending to stay for a year, but left after a couple of weeks because it just wasn't for me.

DeedleNuts
On 8/31/2018 at 2:43 AM, max111 said:

Actually, my respons is not a joke. Botswana is the best place I have been out of Sweden....

This explains a lot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Headshot

Smokey, I have to wonder why you would be asking about the possibilities of living permanently in another SEA country?

Enuff
Smokey, I have to wonder why you would be asking about the possibilities of living permanently in another SEA country?
Headshot, mind your business!

Smokey's legal troubles with multiple ladyboys are none of our concern.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

greatplace

Da Nang Vietnam best place in South East Asia by far IMO

• Like 1

smokey
13 hours ago, Headshot said:

I need nicer roads to release my inner feelings

• Haha 1

smokey
12 hours ago, Enuff said:

Headshot, mind your business!

Smokey's legal troubles with multiple ladyboys are none of our concern.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

If that was true then why are you filing a case against me and claiming i am flirting with you livin ladyboy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

jtmwatchbiz
26 minutes ago, smokey said:

I need nicer roads to release my inner feelings

may as well stay here as i bet none of these other countries have dunkin donuts drive-thru either :biggrin_01:

LiveLife

Smokey your lucky to be living in your castle in Cebu...Vietnam's greatest problem is there tainted water supply left to them by uncle sam.we were there last oct.and nov.the people are'nt even sure the laVie bottled water is'nt toxic.I would ask the people where they think the bottled water comes from and they said the same place the toxic water comes from.Danang was good but has the most toxic water possibilities.cancer is high.