Jump to content
royman

PM' ing system

Recommended Posts

royman

Is the PM system still working?

In the Coffee meet-up Wednesdays @ 10am topic there are a number of members asking if pm's received, myself included, and apparently not so they have said tried calling numbers and got ansaphone messages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salty Dog
1 minute ago, royman said:

Is the PM system still working?

Yes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
royman
1 minute ago, Salty Dog said:

Yes...

so why are members asking if received and the 'reciepient' hasn't received them? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolf

someone pulling your chain  ???

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
royman
5 minutes ago, Woolf said:

someone pulling your chain  ???

we should not pull the chain of moderators...they have a job to do without that sort of disrespect...please be constructive with your responses..salamat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HTM

I got PM all the time. Most from Mod that warning me...

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
royman
8 minutes ago, HTM said:

I got PM all the time. Most from Mod that warning me...

That's good HTM...perhaps the mods to user pm system is working ok....still not sure why member to member pm's aren't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enuff
I got PM all the time. Most from Mod that warning me...
I sent you a PM and said thanks for buying coffee and breakfast.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HTM
2 minutes ago, royman said:

That's good HTM...perhaps the mods to user pm system is working ok....still not sure why member to member pm's aren't 

No problem whid members too! Some have problems logging on after the update, others don't. For me all better after the update. the problem before also depended on if I using my phone or my PC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HTM
2 minutes ago, Enuff said:

I sent you a PM and said thanks for buying coffee and breakfast.

I didn't get that! But that's normal, you know you on the blocking list here! To much sending spam.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
royman
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, HTM said:

I didn't get that! But that's normal, you know you on the blocking list here! To much sending spam.

so there are members here sending spam pm's to other members?  what sort of spam?  for example,links to mlm opportunities?

maybe that's why I am not receiving the pm's that members have asked if I received because they have been blocked for spamming

Edited by royman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HTM
4 minutes ago, royman said:

so there are members here sending spam pm's to other members?  what sort of spam?  for example,links to mlm opportunities?

maybe that's why I am not receiving the pm's that members have asked if I received because they have been blocked for spamming

Its a joke between us!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HTM

I think it's like the "502 error" some have problem other don't.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edwin

I haven't been able to receive or send pm's lately. Only about half of them get through.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BossHog
19 hours ago, royman said:

Is the PM system still working?

Maybe...

 

images.jpg.87e07a31623f8a057ebe464043979236.jpg

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Adsbygoogle

    Advert

  • Adsbygoogle

    Advert

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Guidelines and use of We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..