Irish_Geo

Hi Folks...

Irish_Geo

I was just prowling the latest posts and realised that I hadnt posted in here :)

I've been going to Ormoc, on and off from Ireland, for the past 4 years.

I work 3 on 3 off so usually only get a couple of weeks at a time but I'll be back in a week or two for a couple of months and I cannot wait...

Emirates flight from Dubai gets in about 16:20 so I'll spend a night in Cebu (I'm liking this new MyBus service from the airport) then Oceanjet the next morning after a serious breakfast.

Love Ormoc and I've just started exploring (and diving in and around) Padre Burgos area...  Its really nice down there..

I found loads of information in here before I planned my first trip so many thanks for that.

Anyway, hope you're all having fun over there and the rains staying away today :)

Best Regards,

George

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dafey

Hello George and Welcome!

Ask lots of questions and contribute when you have something to share.

Try SuperCat sometime. All ships between Cebu and Ormoc are the newest in their fleet. Ride 5 times and save your reciepts, 6th trip is free. Also their 'Business' class is a bit more but really comfy.

I was at the new Robinson's mall last week and ran into another dude from Ireland on a similar schedule as you. He's living out towards Palompon in the hills.

Mr. Mike

Welcome to the forum Irish.

max111

Yet another Irish...?? Gosh...  Can't you just stay on that fxcking island.... What's wrong with you?

LoL...  just joking...  most Welcome!