Enuff

Interpace Computer Store

Enuff

When setting up our Pisonet, Interpace was the place to go. They have a branch at Insular Square in Mandaue but often no stock so I always went to APM mall (fronting SM Cebu).

I had an original used 500gd hard drive go south in early June. Was out with wife and she insisted we stop at Insular Square to buy replacement. They had in stock and I was handed the item and receipt.

Tuesday that hard drive took a dump. So off to Interpace but I started by going to APM mall where I like the people. I told dong my story: hard disk bad, purchase 6/12 at Insular Square and oh yeah I can't find my receipt.

Minutes later BAM, they had a claim form done and sending back to Seagate for repair. I purchased another for p2,100 using credit card.

Out the door in less than 10 minutes. I love Interpace.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Goetz1965

Me too - these guys really know about customer service - bought a lot stuff with them over the month.
Plus their prices are comparable to the market.

• Like 1

Dafey
20 minutes ago, Goetz1965 said:

Me too - these guys really know about customer service - bought a lot stuff with them over the month.

Praise indeed coming from you!

Enuff
Not to mention they have a published price list and often times items are cheaper. I hate doing business with anyone afraid to tell you the price upfront.price.pdf

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

SkyMan

Pretty much my go to place for parts. I used to shop around but I always ended up there.

• Like 1