Enuff

Angels Burgers

Enuff

I broke down today and stopped for a quick bite. I was surprised by the menu and prices.

I ordered an egg sandwich p16 and a mountain dew p16. Watching her cook it seemed like a normal egg sandwich, almost like I'd make myself. Cut a fresh bun and placed on the grill too. Only problem was it comes with ketchup and mayonnaise, I didn't get to stop her in time. It was quite delicious and the yolk was nice and runny. Another gentleman ordered the bacon egg and cheese sandwich p37. Looked darn tasty too except for the condiments. A lady ordered 2 hamburgers (buy 1 take 1) p28 so p56 for 4 hamburgers. They looked paper thin. So I ordered a cheeseburger (buy 1 take 1) p38, without condiments. It wasn't Burger King or Five Guys but it wasn't horrible. 6 hours later and still feeling fine.

Next I will try the bacon egg and cheese or ham egg and cheese, less the condiments.

All in all the place looked relatively clean and all the food was frozen or refrigerated except the eggs & rolls. Not bad for the price.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 7

fred42

I sometimes have the egg n bacon with nothing on it and a Hungarian sausage in a bun.. Very good value but it`s a shame about the sweet Filipino  bread they use..
I don`t order the "burgers" though..That`s a step to far!

Enuff
I sometimes have the egg n bacon with nothing on it and a Hungarian sausage in a bun.. Very good value but it`s a shame about the sweet Filipino  bread they use..
I don`t order the "burgers" though..That`s a step to far!
I only did it for the forum

• Haha 2

M.C.A.

I live in a small provincial city and 3 years ago Angels Hamburgers showed up and before that, there was nothing and the best part about Angeles is that it's 24 hrs a day.  I like the Angeles footlong hotdogs but I'm not crazy about the mayo and banana ketchup either.

• Like 1

Gus

You certainly did ,if you copped what they call ketchup ..its criminal !

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

savarity

I tried the hamburgers years ago and didn't like them, so I never went back. Might give the place another try and get the bacon, egg sandwich though. Thanks.

• Like 2

cookie47

I broke down today and stopped for a quick bite. I was surprised by the menu and prices.

I ordered an egg sandwich p16 and a mountain dew p16. Watching her cook it seemed like a normal egg sandwich, almost like I'd make myself. Cut a fresh bun and placed on the grill too. Only problem was it comes with ketchup and mayonnaise, I didn't get to stop her in time. It was quite delicious and the yolk was nice and runny. Another gentleman ordered the bacon egg and cheese sandwich p37. Looked darn tasty too except for the condiments. A lady ordered 2 hamburgers (buy 1 take 1) p28 so p56 for 4 hamburgers. They looked paper thin. So I ordered a cheeseburger (buy 1 take 1) p38, without condiments. It wasn't Burger King or Five Guys but it wasn't horrible. 6 hours later and still feeling fine.

Next I will try the bacon egg and cheese or ham egg and cheese, less the condiments.

All in all the place looked relatively clean and all the food was frozen or refrigerated except the eggs & rolls. Not bad for the price.

Well i love an egg and bacon sandwich. A British staple for morning tea back in the cold winters of North London. Sorry to sound like an arse.
Where is this place. Prices in Peso but i cant work out the location..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Flakes
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Enuff said:

We need more members like him.

willing to risk his own health and life just so that we can get his reliable information it is overwhelming. 

Edited by Flakes
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

GBT62
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, cookie47 said:

Where is this place.

There's quite a lot of Angel's Burger joints around - my closest is Banawa. 

I haven't tried them yet - my one and only visit to my local Minute Burger put me off the B Grade Franchise places - but that Angel's menu looks like it has more options than Minute.

Even at the buy-1-get-1 special of 55 peso for Pepper Burger - wasn't worth a 2nd try 🙃

image.png.076e86bee391f142532f8ad08cdb1292.png

Edited by GBT62
  • Like 1

cookie47
There's quite a lot of Angel's Burger joints around - my closest is Banawa. 
I haven't tried them yet - my one and only visit to my local Minute Burger put me off the B Grade Franchise places - but that Angel's menu looks like it has more options than Minute.
Even at the buy-1-get-1 special of 55 peso for Pepper Burger - wasn't worth a 2nd try 
image.png.076e86bee391f142532f8ad08cdb1292.png
Well i said I'd make an Arse of myself.
I must have had my eyes closed having looked at the map.

Anyway will try one day.

Thanks

lamoe
Posted (edited)

When Tata was in hospital I stayed in room with her - went to the one around the corner from hospital - the one just off Escario all by itself on map - for lunch and dinner

Tried burger for lunch - never again BUT

Did get the smaller hotdogs - took some explaining that I wanted the bun toasted. Put on griddle about half way through cooking dogs with a little oil on griddle to help  - NO Mayo or catsup

Next day went home to shave / shower -  brought back some Celery Salt , along with chopped up onion, green pickle relish, and hot sauce (no sport peppers 🙁)

Not bad

Edited by lamoe
  • Like 1

Enuff
When Tata was in hospital I stayed in room with her - went to the one around the corner from hospital - the one just off Escario all by itself on map - for lunch and dinner
Tried burger for lunch - never again BUT
Did get the smaller hotdogs - took some explaining that I wanted the bun toasted. Put on griddle about half way through cooking dogs with a little oil on griddle to help  - NO Mayo or catsup
Next day went home to shave / shower -  brought back some Celery Salt , along with chopped up onion, green pickle relish, and hot sauce (no sport peppers )
Not bad

This morning had the bacon egg p37 on menu, since I scrapped the cheese it was p32. Darn tasty for p32. It's right down the road from my gym so I enjoy the stop and cheap snack is always welcome

• Like 3

cookie47
This morning had the bacon egg p37 on menu, since I scrapped the cheese it was p32. Darn tasty for p32. It's right down the road from my gym so I enjoy the stop and cheap snack is always welcome

Great, but the Words Egg and bacon sandwich "and" Gym don't seem to go together, haha...

Enuff
Great, but the Words Egg and bacon sandwich "and" Gym don't seem to go together, haha...

It's ok, I drink 8 cups of coffee a day, smoke a pack a day and enjoy lots of bacon. The gym is just a way to meet girls, hehe

• Like 3

Headshot
17 minutes ago, Enuff said:

It's right down the road from my gym

Wait. You are now going to the gym, but you haven't started a new thread? We want pictures.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1