BossHog

Blenders

BossHog

Need a new blender. Something heavy duty for restaurant use. 

Looking for suggestions for one that can be bought locally.

Who has bought a blender that they can recommend? 

Thanks.

Davaoeno
15 minutes ago, BossHog said:

Need a new blender. Something heavy duty for restaurant use. 

Looking for suggestions for one that can be bought locally.

Who has bought a blender that they can recommend? 

Thanks.

I have seen some heavy duty blenders offered on OLX.  

Here are 38 for sale.   https://www.olx.ph/all-results?q=blender+commercial

• Like 1

Enuff

I would find out the brand used by Thirsty, they seem quiet good and work non-stop daily.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Davaoeno
3 hours ago, bgingo said:

bought a blender, almost unused, in Cebu (3000 piso)

like this one https://www.olx.ph/item/blender-juicer-osterizer-ID8t8B0.html?h=436e819db3

works fine

I have an Osterizer also . [ Imperial Model - heavy duty ] .  But mine was made in Canada so its 110 volts . mine works perfectly - and has done so for more than 15 years .

[ I have never  before heard of a blender made in the US  like this one that is 220 volts ]

• Like 1

liquido

Been a big fan of the Nutribullet..Very powerful and does the job..Had mine now for over 2 years using almost everyday for my protein shakes..You can order on Lazada...

https://www.lazada.com.ph/catalog/?spm=a2o4l.home.search.2.239e6ef0RAHl7s&q=nutribullet blender&_keyori=ss&from=suggest_normal&sugg=nutribullet blender_1_1

• Like 1

shadow

15 years ago when we had the resto, we went through 3 blenders in one month making salsa  (very hard on a blender). Finally broke down and spent the P3000 for the Osterizer. It's been abused, but has been making minimum of a gallon of salsa per week, for 15 years. Has been making average of 3 gallons per week for over a year now. Looking pretty sad these days, but still going strong. Had to replace the knives once.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

liquido
On 8/7/2018 at 4:38 PM, BossHog said:

heavy duty for restaurant use.

My comprehension was slow this morning..

easy44

Yup, the Osterizer is a great blender, very heavy duty. The one I had was not commercial duty but never failed.  They are sold in local department stores as 220 volt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BossHog

Thanks for the suggestions. Think we settled on the Oster BPST02. Is Oster the same as Osterizer?

It's a bit underpowered at 1100w. I was hoping to find something 1500-22000w and not so cheap at 6k pesos. But like @shadow said, you can burn through cheap blenders right quick.

dd.jpg.2ddd0ada4c253c054a6b9d343b5489f3.jpg

Enuff

Try http://omniblendphilippines.com

Commercial quality, 3hp motor & 2 year warranty, based in the Philippines

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

soupeod

I had a bunch of crap blenders before, some of the before mentioned ones.  Plastic gears and they seem to always go out.  I bought one of those Ninja's in the States (Available from Amazon) and it was a powerhorse. FYI  Enough to run in a restro.

BossHog
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Enuff said:

Commercial quality, 3hp motor & 2 year warranty, based in the Philippines

Thanks man. Exactly what I was looking for. Ordered the JTC TM-767 Omniblend via Lazada for 8,300 pesos (it's 9.499 on the Omniblend website).

jtc-tm-767a-omniblend-1-heavy-duty-commercial-blender-15l-grey-with-6-months-warranty-137233499.jpg.236ebd17a0a20b1b3dcac503e5542376.jpg

Edited by BossHog
  • Like 2