Salty Dog

Military Binge-Drinking Rates Are Highest Among the Marines

JamesMusslewhite
On 7/23/2018 at 7:31 PM, Jester said:

5 or more drinks on one occasion??  So if you have 5 drinks in one bar and then go to another bar and have 5 more is that considered another occasion??    I think I had too many occasions in my younger days!

Well we are talking the new Corps after all, old salts would consider five drinks a mere warmup.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

max111

Normally two cans of Guinness is enough...

image.png.7ae22bc96b75c5fbbd32fde22b1791ad.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jester
2 hours ago, JamesMusslewhite said:

Well we are talking the new Corps after all, old salts would consider five drinks a mere warmup.

At 3.2 it took more than 5 to even notice.  What was the name of that piss they served in the clubs,  Falstaff or some such thing?   What was it 10 cents a bottle, think they had it on draft also?? 

Curiosity got the best of me, I had to go look,  yup Falstaff.  

aaa.PNG

colemanlee

The new Marine Corp.  I remember a Tinker tanker where we took over the USAF club in Altus Ok, kicked out the DJ and played Willies "Back on the road again something like 25 times before the AP's came....our CO just laughed and commented AF p*ssys dont know how to party....welcome to the new world

soupeod
32 minutes ago, colemanlee said:

The new Marine Corp.  I remember a Tinker tanker where we took over the USAF club in Altus Ok, kicked out the DJ and played Willies "Back on the road again something like 25 times before the AP's came....our CO just laughed and commented AF p*ssys dont know how to party....welcome to the new world

Never been to that base i wonder if that is where we trained admin folks lol. 

colemanlee

We flew this 

190606878_KC130F.thumb.JPG.cc8c8596ea314f0c22753a8e400de59c.JPG

They fly this now a flying video arcade

1118670112_KC130J.thumb.jpg.5d5a4aa59ce6c75ed947dc3b1ef8e30e.jpg

• Like 2

JamesMusslewhite
On 8/1/2018 at 7:27 PM, colemanlee said:

I was stationed on Okinawa for 2-1/2 years on Camp Hanson which has Kinville directly across the main gate. 4 city blocks wide - 3 blocks deep - and 380 bars and juice-joints open all night long... Habo shots Mojos

Whoooo Hooooooo!

• Thanks 1

DeedleNuts

Marines lead the way again.

JamesMusslewhite

''If I'm down in a honky-tonk
And some ole slick's trying to give me friction
I'll say leave me alone
I'm singing all night long
It's a family tradition''