Goetz1965

WHo is flying to Cebu soon and can bring Archery stuff for me ?

Goetz1965

I saved the screenshot - lol.

But JohnnyAir is a philippine company - so my guess is they have good relations to customs at Mactan Airport ...
In case its not getting delivered I just walk in the branch in SM City and smile (so the ladies automatically fall in love with me) and the ask with a breaking voice what went wrong hu hu hu ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Enuff
I saved the screenshot - lol.

But JohnnyAir is a philippine company - so my guess is they have good relations to customs at Mactan Airport ...
In case its not getting delivered I just walk in the branch in SM City and smile (so the ladies automatically fall in love with me) and the ask with a breaking voice what went wrong hu hu hu ...
LBC (Luzon Box Co) is also a Philippines company

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

soupeod
On 7/15/2018 at 9:48 AM, Goetz1965 said:

I need someone who can bring some Archery equipment to Cebu as I dont get this here locally.

Its 2x 12 arrows (28 & 30" long) plus a bowstand.
The arrows you sure need to put in your suitcase as I dont think theyre allowd in carry-on bags.

I will order as soon someone can give me an ok for this - so just give me a PM then - so you should fly earliest in 2 weeks from now.
Thanks.

Just get some wooden ones made by hand. My longbow and arrows were all made by a fletcher and you can get practice points made here too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

jtmwatchbiz
4 hours ago, Goetz1965 said:

smile (so the ladies automatically fall in love with me)

never happens for me

4 hours ago, Goetz1965 said:

ask with a breaking voice what went wrong hu hu hu

that DOES happen...every morning when i wake up :biggrin_01:

• Adsbygoogle

Advert

• Adsbygoogle

Advert

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Guidelines and use of We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..