Enuff
Anyone try shipping larger items example ceiling fans and if so was.cost to ship very high
It depends

They have 2 options

Air freight which would be costly or balikbayan box which is reasonable but 2 months

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

jessdaddy

ShippingCart "will" ship canned goods and dried packaged food via Sea Cargo. Have two shipments on the way now and both have food items, including some dried pepperoni, lots of canned foods, and lots of boxed stuff (macaroni, dehydrated stuff and so on.) Pretty good service so far. I guess time will tell. Sea Cargo is very reasonable if you have a lot of stuff to order and don't mind waiting 6 to 8 weeks.

No glass jars allowed though. Just durable packaging with non-perishables. HTH

• Like 1

smokey

Cool like a bb box

smokey

So if you buy walmart.   Costco etc you ship to them and can have a bb box deal which will cost you??????

jessdaddy
42 minutes ago, smokey said:

So if you buy walmart.   Costco etc you ship to them and can have a bb box deal which will cost you??????

Not sure about Costco, but I know Walmart "will not" ship to ShippingCart. I already tried and failed. Walmart does not ship to any known freight forwarders. As a workaround, I have the stuff shipped to my brother, who then turns right around and ships it to ShippingCart. Cost a few more dollars, but it works. Like I said, though, have no idea about Costco, as I haven't been a member in many years. HTH

Enuff
BB box runs about $100

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk