smokey

ok I found amazon ships some items to Philippines so I was looking all in one computer ... find a nice HP on amazon 450 us not bad proceeded to check out... oh shipping 145 us ... still not bad... but wait tax 350 dollars or tariff I assume   now not that great of a deal my 450 dollar unit is now almost 1,000   ok question I signed up for shipping kart got an address If I sent to that place and they sent here still pay the tax???  anyone use them and if so spill any problems  

• Like 1

billy

Go to eBay I bought a lap top for 375.00 including shipping and here its $650.00

Enuff
ok I found amazon ships some items to Philippines so I was looking all in one computer ... find a nice HP on amazon 450 us not bad proceeded to check out... oh shipping 145 us ... still not bad... but wait tax 350 dollars or tariff I assume   now not that great of a deal my 450 dollar unit is now almost 1,000   ok question I signed up for shipping kart got an address If I sent to that place and they sent here still pay the tax???  anyone use them and if so spill any problems  
I have shipped computers through shipping cart, 4 CPUs, total cost was less than $100

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

smokey
2 hours ago, Enuff said:

I have shipped computers through shipping cart, 4 CPUs, total cost was less than $100

But you dont need full load ?so say just a computer is ok and do they open your stuff and repack it? I have some small stuff you just write them when your ready to receive the items?

Enuff
But you dont need full load ?so say just a computer is ok and do they open your stuff and repack it? I have some small stuff you just write them when your ready to receive the items?
Yes, go online. You can see the pictures, weight and dimensions of each item. You can send 1 or all together. Once you "build your box" you can see your shipping rate. Insurance value might play a role, I always go low to avoid extra charges. Afterwards do your checkout and LBc will deliver in about 7 to 10 days.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dafey

So you know...I'm a lot slow...

tell me if this is correct.

1) order/purchase from Amazon and have shipped to "Shipping Cart" warehouse.

2) after they receive your order they will package, photo and inform you of the shipping rate and any incidentals.

3) track your package on LBC?

Enuff
So you know...I'm a lot slow...
tell me if this is correct.
1) order/purchase from Amazon and have shipped to "Shipping Cart" warehouse.
2) after they receive your order they will package, photo and inform you of the shipping rate and any incidentals.
3) track your package on LBC?
Sort of

1. Ship to shipping cart address from anywhere in the USA. I even sent used computers from my house using a fake invoice with low costs, in case they tried to hit me with duties.

2. They received, unpack and take multiple pictures of each item. Also dimensions and weight.

3. You select which items to ship, using the density, weight and value you determine a rate is generated. You can opt for air (2;weeks) or you can stuff and entire Balikbayan box (2 months) but much cheaper overall.

4. Pay

5. Once packed & shipped you are able to track through LBC. If I recall correctly they fly from LAX to MNL twice a week. Once in MNL it's only a few days before you receive.

Dafey
11 hours ago, Enuff said:

1. Ship to shipping cart address from anywhere in the USA. I even sent used computers from my house using a fake invoice with low costs, in case they tried to hit me with duties.

So Amazon ships to me and I send it to Shipping Cart?

Lordblacknail

No Amazon ships it direct to shipping cart. Shipping cart ships it to you. I have my stuff shipped to the LBC at Star Mall, they call me when it arrives, I go down and pick it up. Much quicker than waiting for them to get around to bringing it to the house. Never had an issue until I tried to ship some seeds. That took a lot of time and ended up throwing the seeds away.

I have used it maybe ten times, it is great.

MickyG

can you ship foodstuff in tins and sealed plastics? Nothing fresh etc

Lordblacknail

sure, but they charge by weight if it is coming by airmail.

Enuff
No, Amazon ships to the shipping cart address. My point was they will accept any purchased item, even used, as long as you have an official looking receipt

soupeod
10 hours ago, Dafey said:

Shipping cart gives you a Ca address and you pay tax on that address. .ie Amazon

so yes you have another address. Those items arrive 1-2 days later than a normal direct international shipment. 

MickyG
14 hours ago, Lordblacknail said:

sure, but they charge by weight if it is coming by airmail.

I asked as their web page says No to food stuffs  I can understand why they would decline to send anything fresh as it would not make it.  IF I was to order it would be for sealed(tin/jar) and dried packaged goods.

smokey

Anyone try shipping larger items example ceiling fans and if so was.cost to ship very high