xylo7

Anybody use this? How was it? I saw it as an option to pay for a Filipino Cupid subscription along with skrill.

https://www.dragonpay.ph/

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Enuff

Anybody use this? How was it? I saw it as an option to pay for a Filipino Cupid subscription along with skrill.
https://www.dragonpay.ph/

I use it every now and then, no issues

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

xylo7
I use it every now and then, no issues

Why would one use it over PayPal or any other method? Is it just easier to use in the Philippines? I noticed the top level domain and the website is. ph.

Enuff
Why would one use it over PayPal or any other method? Is it just easier to use in the Philippines? I noticed the top level domain and the website is. ph.

Because my PayPal is USA account, can't use here. Only thing I use it for is snd OLX advertisment that run p150 a month. I don't even actually use dragonpay, I pay through gcash and dragonpay handles the transaction for OLX.

Goetz1965

I use SKRILL now for my Forextrading - Skrill can send directly to PH Bankaccounts - PNB and BPI took less than 12h, Metrobank under 1 day. Skrill also can send directly to a Gcash Account if you have that.

xylo7
I use SKRILL now for my Forextrading - Skrill can send directly to PH Bankaccounts - PNB and BPI took less than 12h, Metrobank under 1 day. Skrill also can send directly to a Gcash Account if you have that.
What fees do you pay using Skrill? I was thinking of a way to pay rent. Probably would be less than ATM fees to do the same?

Goetz1965

Skrill itself is free if you use it regularly - if you leave your account dormant longr than 12 month they charge 3 EUR per month. But I think thats fair.

I didnt check much the exchange rate I got when I tried to send to my php accounts as I first wanted to see if it works at all.
But I send only 100EUR and I got 5983 for it - that was quite good as I think.