Sign in to follow this  
rizla

Temp Storage of suitcases in Ayala Cebu city

rizla

Can anyone tell me if the old storage area that got burnt out has reopened or if there is somewhere else where I can store a large heavy case, I arrive Thurs around midday and need to change some money and get some food, hate the idea of dragging the case all over the mall.

Thanks in advance

Davaoeno

Most mall's have customer service counters where you can leave your bag while you shop etc 

• Like 1

rizla
4 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Most mall's have customer service counters where you can leave your bag while you shop etc 

Yes but that means having to go through security, and them searching through the suitcase, was hoping to avoid that as bringing a lot of stuff with me from China

Davaoeno

I have left suitcases with them many times and not once have they ever opened my bag or asked to see inside. I guess I just have an honest face ???😀

A_Simple_Man
3 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

I have left suitcases with them many times and not once have they ever opened my bag or asked to see inside.

Agreed, but I have not tried to do it at Ayala Mall.  My choice of mall in Cebu, for suitcase storage, is SM mall near the border with Mandaue.  According to Google they are open from 6 am to 8 pm.

The op can google "travellers lounge sm city cebu" for more info

• Thanks 1