Sign in to follow this  
liquido

What a Name

liquido

Could you imagine what would happen to this guy joining the military in the USA?

28 Jun – Singer Dingdong Avanzado had a misfortune recently when his car was broken into and his belongings stolen while he was on holiday in California.

As reported on Push, the singer who shared photos of the aftermath following the break-in, shared that the incident was the thing that had caused him a lot of stress over the weekend.

He wrote, "My bag was stolen along with my wallet, driver's license, some cash and some credit cards. Thankfully, no one was hurt. Just felt a little bit traumatized by this incident."

"It really is sad that this has become more rampant in this day and age. Wishing this won't happen to any of my friends and family," he added.

In response to a comment from Xian Lim, Avanzado also stated that while the authorities are able to track down the perpetrator, he is unsure whether they will do so.

"It's such a common thing here nowadays that they won't even bother to apprehend the perpetrator," he added.

On the other hand, wife Jessa Zaragoza used the misfortune to remind everybody to be wary of their surroundings.

"Just sharing this as to warn and remind all of us to be more careful, wherever you are - Never leave anything in your car, no matter how long you are going to be gone. Refrain from bringing your important documents if they are unnecessary to where you are going/to the errands you are running," she said.

https://ph.yahoo.com/news/dingdong-avanzado-feels-helpless-over-031900252.html

Woolf
22 minutes ago, liquido said:

Singer Dingdong Avanzado

His name is Fernando Veloso Avanzado

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dingdong_Avanzado

Fernando "Dingdong" Veloso Avanzado

liquido

We all know the noise for a door bell is "dingdong". Hard to understand an english speaking country accepting to be called "dingdong" is beyond me..In USA we take it as slang to be called a Dingdong ..It is like being called stupid putting it mildly..So letting your training instructor in the military know your name is Fernando "Dingdong" Veloso Avanzado im sure you would very much regret it.......

SkyMan

Years ago on the ramp up to Fooda they had a life size cardboard cutout of him and it said "Win a date with Dingdong"  I laughed every time I walked by it.

Yeah, every father's dream for their daughter to go out with some dingdong.  Hahahahaha

• Haha 1