Jump to content
  • Commercial Banner Advertisers

Salty Dog

You Know You Are Dating a FILIPINA When...

Recommended Posts

Richard K

In 3 years I have never experienced "tampo" from my g/f.... From the descriptions I guess I am glad...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

noddle
16 minutes ago, Richard K said:

In 3 years I have never experienced "tampo" from my g/f.... From the descriptions I guess I am glad... 

You must be lucky..  I had the 'tampo' treatment a few time...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salty Dog
1 hour ago, Richard K said:

In 3 years I have never experienced "tampo" from my g/f.... From the descriptions I guess I am glad...

1 hour ago, noddle said:

You must be lucky..  I had the 'tampo' treatment a few time...

From Richard's GF...:P

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Sixpack

I'm glad my wife has been consistent with her moods in our 7+ years together.  She's never once given me the tampo treatment....or maybe she's been tampo for 7 years.  It's one of those.  😁

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris24
Posted (edited)
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:53 PM, Jack Rat said:

I presume a pissed' off american woman can be quite ugly, where the majority of pissed off Filipina woman still seem to retain their beauty..

That's what makes it so effective.  That is unless they try it against a well-read LinC member who knows the best insta-counter, best summed up in a quote from my dearly departed filipino father-in-law who had several quotables, one of which was, " She is already mad.  She will not be more mad if we go to the bar."

Edited by Chris24
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
delancey
On 6/8/2018 at 1:51 PM, Joe Sixpack said:

I'm glad my wife has been consistent with her moods in our 7+ years together.  She's never once given me the tampo treatment....or maybe she's been tampo for 7 years.  It's one of those.  😁

That’s Deep. Starting now I’m going to drink Jack on the rocks until I can fully appreciate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyMan
On 6/8/2018 at 12:01 AM, Richard K said:

In 3 years I have never experienced "tampo" from my g/f.... From the descriptions I guess I am glad...

 

On 6/8/2018 at 12:18 AM, noddle said:

You must be lucky..  I had the 'tampo' treatment a few time...

Easy enough to break.  Lamao did it by sending her home but it's faster to say you're going out for a while since you aren't getting  any conversation here.  Then she'll wonder who you plan to get conversation from and it's all over.

 

1 hour ago, max111 said:

We ALL know you were banned after selling faked chinese watches to Paul.  😁

Who would fake a chinese watch?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lamoe
Just now, SkyMan said:

 

Easy enough to break.  Lamao did it by sending her home but it's faster to say you're going out for a while since you aren't getting  any conversation here.  Then she'll wonder who you plan to get conversation from and it's all over.

 

 

I think it was harder on me than her. She had her family - I was  miserable  without her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Richard K
12 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

 

Easy enough to break.  Lamao did it by sending her home but it's faster to say you're going out for a while since you aren't getting  any conversation here.  Then she'll wonder who you plan to get conversation from and it's all over.

 

Who would fake a chinese watch?

Umm... why would I do that?... as I have never had a problem with it.. in point of fact... we have never had an argument or a "fight"
The last thing I need is a woman I have to "break"....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lamoe
2 minutes ago, Richard K said:

Umm... why would I do that?... as I have never had a problem with it.. in point of fact... we have never had an argument or a "fight"
The last thing I need is a woman I have to "break"....

I didn't "break" her - still not completely over marriage being over - ex wife would do that for a couple days and even longer - about a year ago - was very early in relationship - couldn't face that again.

She's very independent, we do have disagreements, but talk now rather than silent treatment..

Damn glad she came back. I was very worried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Commercial Banner Advertisers

  • Adsbygoogle

    Advert



  • Adsbygoogle

    Advert

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Guidelines and use of We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..