• Commercial Banner Advertisers

Salty Dog

You Know You Are Dating a FILIPINA When...

Richard K

In 3 years I have never experienced "tampo" from my g/f.... From the descriptions I guess I am glad...

• Like 1

noddle
16 minutes ago, Richard K said:

In 3 years I have never experienced "tampo" from my g/f.... From the descriptions I guess I am glad... 

You must be lucky..  I had the 'tampo' treatment a few time...

Salty Dog
1 hour ago, Richard K said:

1 hour ago, noddle said:

From Richard's GF...:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Joe Sixpack

I'm glad my wife has been consistent with her moods in our 7+ years together.  She's never once given me the tampo treatment....or maybe she's been tampo for 7 years.  It's one of those.  😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Chris24
Posted (edited)
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:53 PM, Jack Rat said:

I presume a pissed' off american woman can be quite ugly, where the majority of pissed off Filipina woman still seem to retain their beauty..

That's what makes it so effective.  That is unless they try it against a well-read LinC member who knows the best insta-counter, best summed up in a quote from my dearly departed filipino father-in-law who had several quotables, one of which was, " She is already mad.  She will not be more mad if we go to the bar."

Edited by Chris24
  • Haha 3

delancey
On 6/8/2018 at 1:51 PM, Joe Sixpack said:

I'm glad my wife has been consistent with her moods in our 7+ years together.  She's never once given me the tampo treatment....or maybe she's been tampo for 7 years.  It's one of those.  😁

That’s Deep. Starting now I’m going to drink Jack on the rocks until I can fully appreciate it.

SkyMan
On 6/8/2018 at 12:01 AM, Richard K said:

On 6/8/2018 at 12:18 AM, noddle said:

Easy enough to break.  Lamao did it by sending her home but it's faster to say you're going out for a while since you aren't getting  any conversation here.  Then she'll wonder who you plan to get conversation from and it's all over.

1 hour ago, max111 said:

We ALL know you were banned after selling faked chinese watches to Paul.  😁

Who would fake a chinese watch?

• Haha 2

lamoe
Just now, SkyMan said:

Easy enough to break.  Lamao did it by sending her home but it's faster to say you're going out for a while since you aren't getting  any conversation here.  Then she'll wonder who you plan to get conversation from and it's all over.

I think it was harder on me than her. She had her family - I was  miserable  without her.

Richard K
12 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

Who would fake a chinese watch?

Umm... why would I do that?... as I have never had a problem with it.. in point of fact... we have never had an argument or a "fight"
The last thing I need is a woman I have to "break"....

lamoe
2 minutes ago, Richard K said:

Umm... why would I do that?... as I have never had a problem with it.. in point of fact... we have never had an argument or a "fight"
The last thing I need is a woman I have to "break"....

I didn't "break" her - still not completely over marriage being over - ex wife would do that for a couple days and even longer - about a year ago - was very early in relationship - couldn't face that again.

She's very independent, we do have disagreements, but talk now rather than silent treatment..

Damn glad she came back. I was very worried.