• Commercial Banner Advertisers

soupeod

Study: Multivitamins, Other Common Supplements Have No Health Benefits

cookie47
The Nattokinase for circulation and also the Diosmin & Hesperidin and a multi-antioxidant blend for vein/artery health.
Right, i just have to determine if any adverse effects are apparent regarding blood pressure tablets.
I'm on a low dose. My doc says its better to keep it down early than delay to when its high

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

liquido
8 minutes ago, M.C.A. said:

The Nattokinase for circulation and also the Diosmin & Hesperidin and a multi-antioxidant blend for vein/artery health.

Do I understand you that Diosmin & Hesperidin is a multi-antioxidant blend for vein/artery health.?

• Like 1

M.C.A.
8 minutes ago, cookie47 said:

Right, i just have to determine if any adverse effects are apparent regarding blood pressure tablets.
I'm on a low dose. My doc says its better to keep it down early than delay to when its high

Always check with your doctor.  My mom had serious heart problems and was left with only 15% of her heart functioning and she couldn't eat Grapefruit because it rendered the medications useless.

cookie47
Always check with your doctor.  My mom had serious heart problems and was left with only 15% of her heart functioning and she couldn't eat Grapefruit because it rendered the medications useless.
Absolutely, there are a number of severe interactions around.
Although i love them i keep away from Grapefruit and Avacado. Have tried pineapple which is a known blood thinner to see if that helps but have no evidence it improves "my" situation

• Like 1

cookie47

Have been battling Varicose Ulcers for years, i mean years...
Takes 3 to 9 months to clear up.longest time without ulcer six years.
Had two vein ops in Australia and it still returned.I have to wear a support stocking every day (at great expense $70 au for a pair). Cant wait to get to PH, (Tonight) and try cleaning with guava. My SIL having lived in the province with 6 kids is a dab hand in fixing things (if one is happy with that method.)After all the mainstream medicos are scratching their head.

• Like 1

cookie47

Just been reading up on Vitamin B12.
Good to improve nerve damage to feet.
Two types. One "Ok" , one better.
Couldn't get link to work

I think the condition is called "Neurophy"

sugbu777
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, GBT62 said:

hmmm kinda on topic - where's a good place in Cebu to buy vitamins and other supplements ?

There are GNC stores in Cebu. 1 in SM City and 1 in Ayala

Edited by sugbu777

savarity
There are GNC stores in Cebu. 1 in SM City and 1 in Ayala
Is the GNC in Ayala open again after the fire on that side?

Healthy Options in Ayala has some vitamins and supplements. Wise Choice stores also have vitamins, but mostly bodybuilding supplements.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

• Like 1