• Commercial Banner Advertisers

nothingbutquestions

Anyone heading to Cebu in June 2018 ?

nothingbutquestions

I bought Now Calcium d-glucarate 90 caps and empty gel caps from Amazon.Now they say they can't ship these items here. I am running out,my fault, I did not pack enough to last till my balikbayan container arrives. If anyone can assist, I'll have Amazon ship to you. I appreciate it much.

Jawny

Might be quicker to buy these here.  Mercury drug etc

• Like 1

nothingbutquestions

Might be quicker if anyone here had it in stock or could even order it. Which branch did you find them at? I'll go there tomorrow.

Yes, I checked Lazada and they have calcium for bones but not for liver detox and estrogen reducer.

Raven

Search, and found this...

Piping Rock

Calcium D-Glucarate, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

calcium-d-glucarate-40229.jpg,qv=2018052

..not sure if this is what you are looking for

• Thanks 1

nothingbutquestions

Raven,

Thank you. I had never before heard of this company. I placed an order. We'll see what happens. I'll post an update.

samatm

Also..you could use a forwarding company like  Johnny Air Cargo  or  LBC.. for the Amazon order to go to a domestic address to be consolidated and sent to the philppines thus bypassing Amazon restrictions.

Enuff
Also..you could use a forwarding company like  Johnny Air Cargo  or  LBC.. for the Amazon order to go to a domestic address to be consolidated and sent to the philppines thus bypassing Amazon restrictions.
LBC Shipping Cart IMHO was the easiest. No customs no taxes no fees. Since LBC is in charge the entire time I think it's much easier.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

nothingbutquestions

Sounds good. Could you explain the process in more detail? 

1. I order from Amazon that I know how to do

2. Have it sent where?

3.How does LBC enter the picture?

Thanks for your help.

nothingbutquestions

Piping ROCK, recommended by RAVEN, came through like gangbusters. Ordered Mon and received from Hong Kong today - Friday. NO ADDED FEES  Shipping was only the stated upfront of P1388 - 5 day delivery Air from HK

• Commercial Banner Advertisers

• Adsbygoogle

Advert

• Adsbygoogle

Advert

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Guidelines and use of We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..