royman

Rape of a Family Member

HTM
23 hours ago, Goetz1965 said:

With 19 the girl is adult - not a child anymore.

Not correct,  if she mentally impaired she is probably a minor/child by Philippine law.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

royman
3 minutes ago, HTM said:

Not correct,  if she mentally impaired she is probably a minor/child by Philippine law.

Whether 19 yrs old , mentally impaired or not    it was rape.

My point of raising this topic was the disbelief that the mother of the raped girl still has the rapist as a live in partner cos she  'loves him'.

How can you love someone who has raped your child?

HTM
On 5/19/2018 at 12:17 PM, royman said:

As for the court hearing about this rape...it's with some 'colonel in Manila'..under review.

I think its only something they saying! (like it's under review in Manila, so nobody does something ) Its a case for Cebu, NOT Manila.

The first step is WCD in the nearest PS in Camotes, then to the court in Cebu. 

HTM
8 minutes ago, royman said:

Whether 19 yrs old , mentally impaired or not    it was rape.

Yes, its a rape, but BIG difference by law if its a grownup or a kid! And it can also be for the mother if it b case.

12 minutes ago, royman said:

How can you love someone who has raped your child?

Food and money is the answer in most cases.

• Like 1

HTM

My advice to you

3-wise-monkeys-1.jpg

royman
6 minutes ago, HTM said:

My advice to you

3-wise-monkeys-1.jpg

is that the 3 rapists?

HTM
2 minutes ago, royman said:

is that the 3 rapists?

Three wise monkeys

Headshot
6 hours ago, royman said:

She is the 2nd child of my ex wife's brother. 12 years old...has my surname on her birth certificate. All done immediately after her birth when registering. What led to it? My wife said it would help in the future to get her into Australia for education, work, etc. So, that was 12 years ago....a good idea?  I don't know....time will tell.

She has an elder sister and younger bro and sister....not adopted by us....age range for the 4 kids is 8yrs old to 14 yrs old

So you are divorced from your wife. I'm not sure how that works exactly in Philippine law, but you may want to be very careful in your relations with these kids because you may have lost the relationship that went with the marriage, thereby opening you up to legal problems from being in the company of unrelated minors. Since you aren't really her father, I'm not sure that there is really a legal tie just because your name was put on the birth certificate. Just some food for thought. If you get into other people's business, it is very likely that they will get into your business too.

• Like 1

Headshot
3 hours ago, HTM said:

Yes, its a rape, but BIG difference by law if its a grownup or a kid!

Under Philippine law, a mentally retarded person is considered a child no matter how old they are. However, the OP should still NOT get involved. He has no standing in the case.

• Like 2

HTM
14 minutes ago, Headshot said:

However, the OP should still NOT get involved. He has no standing in the case.

Yes, that's why the Three Wise Monkeys

HTM
27 minutes ago, Headshot said:

So you are divorced from your wife. I'm not sure how that works exactly in Philippine law, but you may want to be very careful in your relations with these kids because you may have lost the relationship that went with the marriage, thereby opening you up to legal problems from being in the company of unrelated minors.

He is the real "father" of the 12 years old by Phil Law,  he put his name and signature on the LB,  so he has not lost the relationship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Headshot
1 hour ago, HTM said:

He is the real "father" of the 12 years old by Phil Law,  he put his name and signature on the LB,  so he has not lost the relationship.

So, putting your name on the birth certificate of a baby you know isn't yours wouldn't be considered fraud? How about his relationship to the girl's siblings?

Jawny

Was the raped girl pregnant?  Is this what is being discussed?  

savarity
OK...the girl was 19 yrs old...an adult but mentally impaired.....even if she was not mentally impaired is that still ok for her to be raped by her mothers boyfriend and 2 of his friends and for the mother to keep the rapist as her bf cos she loves him?

Well, yes. That's what you told us so we have to accept it at face value.

I don't understand what your real "question" is?

Do people do awful things sometimes? ...yes, and in every nation.

Does this happen all the time in the Philippines? No.

Why would she stay with him? Well you answered that yourself, because she loves him. Maybe he supports her well too.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

HTM
2 hours ago, Headshot said:

So, putting your name on the birth certificate of a baby you know isn't yours wouldn't be considered fraud? How about his relationship to the girl's siblings?

No? It's the system here and its normal. Then the kids are his daughter's half-siblings. So it's family. But he need to stop saying that he Adopted the girl, then he can have some problem! For then it can be "adoption fraud" (don't remember the correct term and RA). And he also can get a problem in Australia. If he has done all correct the girl shud already be an Australian citizen.  And have a passport.