Jump to content
  • Commercial Banner Advertisers

royman

Rape of a Family Member

Recommended Posts

royman
I have recently posted about brutality to children, deemed as discipline, I witnessed on Camotes Island. Another very disturbing issue I came across was about a raping of a 19 years old girl that is mentally impaired.
Of course, wherever we are, rape is a disturbing issue. However, what was sickening in this case was that the rapist had 2 friends join him. So she was raped by 3 'men'...(animals).
The main rapist is the live in partner of the raped girls mother!!!
Yep!  that's correct...the girl was raped by her mothers live in partner and 2 of his friends.
What did the mother do? Did she kick him out and hate him as any normal , loving mother would do? NO!!!
They still live together, the raped daughter is back with her original father.
WTF!!!  Why does the mother keep the animal in her life? Because she 'loves him'.
How can you love someone who rapes your kid?
As for the court hearing about this rape...it's with some 'colonel in Manila'..under review.
Why aren't these animals locked up to prevent other kids being raped?
Is the P'pines really this sick?
Someone please explain if I am missing something...thanks.
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

colemanlee

Curious where you were on Camotes Islands...know some folks that live there, been there several times and never have I seen anything like you described....in either post...so I have to wonder which island you saw all this on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
royman
5 minutes ago, colemanlee said:

Curious where you were on Camotes Islands...know some folks that live there, been there several times and never have I seen anything like you described....in either post...so I have to wonder which island you saw all this on.

Hi, I can assure you it was Camotes Island.......between Poro and Tadela.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
colemanlee
4 minutes ago, royman said:

Hi, I can assure you it was Camotes Island.......between Poro and Tadela.....

Well I can only say, where ever you were...if it were me I would not go back....I would cut my losses and find somewhere else to play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
royman
5 minutes ago, colemanlee said:

Well I can only say, where ever you were...if it were me I would not go back....I would cut my losses and find somewhere else to play

Excuse me, it was not about playing in Camotes Island..I went there because I have adopted a child there and went for her graduation and then to spend some time with her family. Plus took her sisters , bro to the city for 3 days to stay in a hotel, go to SM , etc...things never experienced before by them...my only losses were from the pain gained from seeing children brutalised....ok..got that?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jawny

This sort of thing does happen, at least I know it has in my area.  As far as justice or protection of others, that is something you won’t likely be able to do much about.  

No reason to expand the behavior to other Filipinos. I’ve know this sort of behavior in other places.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smokey
46 minutes ago, royman said:
I have recently posted about brutality to children, deemed as discipline, I witnessed on Camotes Island. Another very disturbing issue I came across was about a raping of a 19 years old girl that is mentally impaired.
Of course, wherever we are, rape is a disturbing issue. However, what was sickening in this case was that the rapist had 2 friends join him. So she was raped by 3 'men'...(animals).
The main rapist is the live in partner of the raped girls mother!!!
Yep!  that's correct...the girl was raped by her mothers live in partner and 2 of his friends.
What did the mother do? Did she kick him out and hate him as any normal , loving mother would do? NO!!!
They still live together, the raped daughter is back with her original father.
WTF!!!  Why does the mother keep the animal in her life? Because she 'loves him'.
How can you love someone who rapes your kid?
As for the court hearing about this rape...it's with some 'colonel in Manila'..under review.
Why aren't these animals locked up to prevent other kids being raped?
Is the P'pines really this sick?
Someone please explain if I am missing something...thanks.

You r going to be in the news if you dont stop this is not your country if you want to help move to california vote dem and hug an illegal your right but will never change others

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oztony

This looks like fun ...a morbid topic sprinkled with an uptight coat of bickering ....

In country experience is invaluable to open ones eyes to harsh realities ....

Lets not get into Filipino bashing here , this depraved behaviour happens all around the world.....

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goetz1965

With 19 the girl is adult - not a child anymore.
In the philippines no one cares - because law is too slow and too costly for the people
If really something bad happens then the bad guys get what they deserve ... Often you don't find them anymore cause the jungle .... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
royman
11 minutes ago, Goetz1965 said:

With 19 the girl is adult - not a child anymore.
In the philippines no one cares - because law is too slow and too costly for the people
If really something bad happens then the bad guys get what they deserve ... Often you don't find them anymore cause the jungle .... 

 

OK...the girl was 19 yrs old...an adult but mentally impaired.....even if she was not mentally impaired is that still ok for her to be raped by her mothers boyfriend and 2 of his friends and for the mother to keep the rapist as her bf cos she loves him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smokey

this place is just going to drive you crazy better you think before you make it your home when I was a kid my mom hit me with a home made leather strap with 9 strands and in school you had to bend over and be hit with a stick if you did anything unaccepted when my kids came along I refused to do that to them .... I retired early and live here and usa ... my sisters own their own business ... my children one is in jail in Arizona and the other doing drugs in Hawaii but they were never spanked so I guess I did not do the right thing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnSurrey
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, royman said:
I have recently posted about brutality to children, deemed as discipline, I witnessed on Camotes Island. Another very disturbing issue I came across was about a raping of a 19 years old girl that is mentally impaired.
 
Why aren't these animals locked up to prevent other kids being raped?
Is the P'pines really this sick?
Someone please explain if I am missing something...thanks.

Just replied to your other post... IMHO there are two Philippines - the cities and the provinces...

In the provinces you'll get this sort of behaviour because quite frankly some of the people here are simply phili-stines

in the cities I suspect it still goes on but to a much lesser degree as it will be scorned upon by the more educated population there.

As Smokey said if you're thinking of making the Phils your home think carefully about where you intend to live - I now have young children and I'm beginning to think I'd prefer them to be growing up there... of course plenty of problems in the UK too but... another topic.

Edited by JohnSurrey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kabisay-an gid
14 hours ago, oztony said:

Lets not get into Filipino bashing here , this depraved behaviour happens all around the world.....

 

Hear, hear!

Some of the most heinous cases of child abuse in recent memory, have occurred in the UK. Numerous times the victims were killed after suffering prolonged abuse.

But that's all for another thread...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Headshot
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, royman said:

Excuse me, it was not about playing in Camotes Island..I went there because I have adopted a child there and went for her graduation and then to spend some time with her family. Plus took her sisters , bro to the city for 3 days to stay in a hotel, go to SM , etc...things never experienced before by them...my only losses were from the pain gained from seeing children brutalised....ok..got that?

Is this a formal adoption (through the courts in the Philippines)? What led you to do that? Have you adopted her sisters and brother as well? How old are these kids?

Edited by Headshot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
royman
2 hours ago, Headshot said:

Is this a formal adoption (through the courts in the Philippines)? What led you to do that? Have you adopted her sisters and brother as well? How old are these kids?

She is the 2nd child of my ex wife's brother. 12 years old...has my surname on her birth certificate. All done immediately after her birth when registering. What led to it? My wife said it would help in the future to get her into Australia for education, work, etc. So, that was 12 years ago....a good idea?  I don't know....time will tell.

She has an elder sister and younger bro and sister....not adopted by us....age range for the 4 kids is 8yrs old to 14 yrs old

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Commercial Banner Advertisers

  • Adsbygoogle

    Advert



  • Adsbygoogle

    Advert

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Guidelines and use of We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..