• Commercial Banner Advertisers

Flakes

2 Million Pesos resale Condo near a mall?

jtmwatchbiz
6 hours ago, Flakes said:

That unit needs a new kitchen a new bathroom new tile floors new doors full furniture etc but the size is very good but i need another location then Escario 

let's not carelessly throw around the term "need" when talking about those units.  have you personally been inside those units?  i have many times.  everything you listed is actually in fine usable condition.  the kitchenette in one unit is not old and looks great with a nice counter top and cabinets.  the other unit does not have a kitchenette and some may not require one.   the tile floors in both units are fine.  there are no broken doors.  

i understand your first language is not English but you need to be careful when wording posts concerning fellow member's paid ads for real estate.   the fact that you would WANT to renovate to suit your tastes does not imply those units NEED renovation, and certainly not FULL renovation. 

let's be polite when regarding other members' property for sale and let the detailed pictures speak for themselves.  :)  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Flakes
3 hours ago, Kabisay-an gid said:

One bedroom at Aurora would be 3 million plus. 2 bedroom would be WAY more than you want to spend.

Yes that’s why i was wondering are there also studios in East Aurora.

Flakes
21 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

let's not carelessly throw around the term "need" when talking about those units.  have you personally been inside those units?  i have many times.  everything you listed is actually in fine usable condition.  the kitchenette in one unit is not old and looks great with a nice counter top and cabinets.  the other unit does not have a kitchenette and some may not require one.   the tile floors in both units are fine.  there are no broken doors.  

i understand your first language is not English but you need to be careful when wording posts concerning fellow member's paid ads for real estate.   the fact that you would WANT to renovate to suit your tastes does not imply those units NEED renovation, and certainly not FULL renovation. 

let's be polite when regarding other members' property for sale and let the detailed pictures speak for themselves.  :)  

Yes u correct if i bought them then i would going to renovate it but its not necessary for everyone. I did mention already that these winland units give the best sqm price. So thats a very important and positive factor.

Just only I look for another location otherwise they would be top on my list that’s the simpke truth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Flakes
14 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

i'm familiar with both of ian's units and they are quite nice.   very quiet and no need to run the aircon even in the afternoon as the sun is not hitting his side of the building.   the view is fantastic as well and best thing is you can star-gaze even during the daytime as one can see directly into the courtyard of my compound one street over and on a good day spot me.  :biggrin_01:

Hmmm spotting u in your courtyard hmmm i need some time to Spin this into something positive.😁😁

• Haha 3

jtmwatchbiz
3 minutes ago, Flakes said:

Hmmm spotting u in your courtyard hmmm i need some time to Spin this into something positive.😁😁

please try?  you know me in person and know how sensitive i can be about my looks and besides...i just spent 45 pesos at the parlor yesterday for a complete make-over.  :biggrin_01: 

• Haha 3

smokey
4 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

please try?  you know me in person and know how sensitive i can be about my looks and besides...i just spent 45 pesos at the parlor yesterday for a complete make-over.  :biggrin_01: 

Did you leave the 20 peso change as a tip

• Like 1