• Commercial Banner Advertisers

Flakes

2 Million Pesos resale Condo near a mall?

Flakes

Prices of new condominiums keep rising but resales do not  so i’am wondering how many sqm unit i can get for 2 Million pesos? Should be an older resale condo near Ayala Sm city or It park?

minimum sqm needs to be at least 30 sqm.

delancey

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Flakes
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Enuff said:

Yes thats a good find its 36 sqm for 1,8M pesos. Its Deca homes its low quality style but most condos are. But its Mandaue located  so not that  near to Ayala but they do have same project near sm city mall 1,8 M pesos for 36 sqm.. in tipolo 

Edited by Flakes
  • Like 1

Enuff
Yes thats a good find its 36 sqm for 1,8M pesos. Its Deca homes its low quality style but most condos are. But its Mandaue located  they do have same project near sm city mall 1,8 M pesos for 36 sqm.. in tipolo 
It's nearest to Colonnade and Pacific malls, 2 of Mandaues premier shopping venues.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

jtmwatchbiz
16 hours ago, delancey said:

i'm familiar with both of ian's units and they are quite nice.   very quiet and no need to run the aircon even in the afternoon as the sun is not hitting his side of the building.   the view is fantastic as well and best thing is you can star-gaze even during the daytime as one can see directly into the courtyard of my compound one street over and on a good day spot me.  :biggrin_01:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

rep1

Winland is 20min to Ayala. There is also a "Lot8" nearby but I don't know the prices.

depends on what you'd call "near".

It's not really easy to walk through those roads even in close range, unlike the place you're at now. No small streets, nothing above head to block sun or rain, only large roads with awful sidewalk and lots of cars all the time after 8am.

Those inside IT park or Cebu business park don't drop prices, 3.2m for calyx tower 2 years ago.

Flakes
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

i'm familiar with both of ian's units and they are quite nice.   very quiet and no need to run the aircon even in the afternoon as the sun is not hitting his side of the building.   the view is fantastic as well and best thing is you can star-gaze even during the daytime as one can see directly into the courtyard of my compound one street over and on a good day spot me.  :biggrin_01:

Its a lots of sqm for the price but it requires a full and pricey renovation.

7 minutes ago, rep1 said:

Winland is 20min to Ayala. There is also a "Lot8" nearby but I don't know the prices.

depends on what you'd call "near".

It's not really easy to walk through those roads even in close range, unlike the place you're at now. No small streets, nothing above head to block sun or rain, only large roads with awful sidewalk and lots of cars all the time after 8am.

Those inside IT park or Cebu business park don't drop prices, 3.2m for calyx tower 2 years ago.

I did read about Lot8 its decent price but i need google it again..12 minutes walk acceptable distance from It park or from Ayala.

Edited by Flakes

Kabisay-an gid
1 hour ago, Flakes said:

I did read about Lot8 its decent price but i need google it again..12 minutes walk acceptable distance from It park or from Ayala.

Lot 8 two bedroom unit would be well above your stated price. One bedroom unit would probably be within your budget, but they're only 25 sqm.

• Like 1

Salty Dog
1 hour ago, Flakes said:

Its a lots of sqm for the price but it requires a full and pricey renovation

What kind of renovations are you talking about. 

Flakes
1 hour ago, Salty Dog said:

What kind of renovations are you talking about. 

That unit needs a new kitchen a new bathroom new tile floors new doors full furniture etc but the size is very good but i need another location then Escario 

Flakes
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kabisay-an gid said:

Lot 8 two bedroom unit would be well above your stated price. One bedroom unit would probably be within your budget, but they're only 25 sqm.

U right about these prices also that building is too new how about East Aurora in Mabolo do the have studios there? I can only find spacious one and two bedroom units there.

Edited by Flakes

Kabisay-an gid
3 hours ago, Flakes said:

U right about these prices also that building is too new how about East Aurora in Mabolo do the have studios there? I can only find spacious one and two bedroom units there.

One bedroom at Aurora would be 3 million plus. 2 bedroom would be WAY more than you want to spend.

govoner

Those Winland apartments have been marketed for coming up to a year soon which would tend to support the OP and his first post. 

lamoe
12 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

the view is fantastic as well and best thing is you can star-gaze even during the daytime as one can see directly into the courtyard of my compound one street over and on a good day spot me.  :biggrin_01:

Same view for me - Trust me, not a benefit  - however I'm on 19 and we may meet in elevator  - now that is

I'm close to 71 - walk to Ayala is 15 / 20 Min  - Fuentes is 10 / 12 - depends on time of day (sun) not traffic

Very true about AC  - fan yes - AC no

9 hours ago, Flakes said:

Compare price + what you want it to be  to price  of unit that  is what  you want it to be already.

I've put maybe 75 K ? into making it what I want. Ever want to visit let me know.

Will be adding real stove soon

• Like 2