• Commercial Banner Advertisers

AmericanInCebu

Dental care in Cebu?

AmericanInCebu

Getting to know several filipinas, I have been shocked at (i) their beauty and (ii) their horrific dentition.  I was on a date with a very wonderful and insanely lovely 19 year old girl.  Her teeth looked quite white and straight and I didn't give it a second though.  Then I actually felt her teeth _move_.  So I asked her, what is going on?  She said "oh, ummmm I have dentures."  That utterly, completely, totally creeped me out.  I think of dentures as the province of trailer-park denizens in the USA.  Hate to admit it, but being honest that was one reason I broke up with her.

(I was actually due for a routine cleaning once when I had a long business trip to Cebu, so I went to one of the practices in the Ayala Mall.  It was a very very crude cleaning and even though the dentist and assistants were quite professional in demeanor, the actual cleaning was terrible.)

Now I am dating another girl and her teeth are decent but by no means good.  She would benefit from having them tuned up.  What is the best dentist in Cebu to take her to?    

Enuff
Getting to know several filipinas, I have been shocked at (i) their beauty and (ii) their horrific dentition.  I was on a date with a very wonderful and insanely lovely 19 year old girl.  Her teeth looked quite white and straight and I didn't give it a second though.  Then I actually felt her teeth _move_.  So I asked her, what is going on?  She said "oh, ummmm I have dentures."  That utterly, completely, totally creeped me out.  I think of dentures as the province of trailer-park denizens in the USA.  Hate to admit it, but being honest that was one reason I broke up with her.
(I was actually due for a routine cleaning once when I had a long business trip to Cebu, so I went to one of the practices in the Ayala Mall.  It was a very very crude cleaning and even though the dentist and assistants were quite professional in demeanor, the actual cleaning was terrible.)
Now I am dating another girl and her teeth are decent but by no means good.  She would benefit from having them tuned up.  What is the best dentist in Cebu to take her to?    
I have for Catan Dental to be the best. p800 for a regular cleaning. They have appointments that they keep. Looks and feels completely Western except for the cute dentist and assistants.

They are directly across from Oakridge Business Park on AS Fortuna in Mandaue.

https://www.facebook.com/catandentalcare/

Any chance you can forward me the info for the 19 yr old with dentures?

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Haha 4

lamoe
Posted (edited)

Sucalit Dental Centrum

307 A LTH Bldg 2 - Fuentes Circle (entrance between McDo and pharmacy)

600P cleaning

Search this topic - recent

Bottom braces 75 to 120 K?

Edited by lamoe

Travis
5 hours ago, Enuff said:

I have for Catan Dental to be the best. p800 for a regular cleaning. They have appointments that they keep. Looks and feels completely Western except for the cute dentist and assistants.

They are directly across from Oakridge Business Park on AS Fortuna in Mandaue.

https://www.facebook.com/catandentalcare/

Any chance you can forward me the info for the 19 yr old with dentures?

Thanks

I am long over due for a cleaning. I dont have dental ins here inn the states so it has probably been ten months or more since my last cleaning.

I will let you buy me a beer afterwards.

• Like 1

Salty Dog
5 minutes ago, Travis said:

Thanks

I am long over due for a cleaning. I dont have dental ins here inn the states so it has probably been ten months or more since my last cleaning.

I will let you buy me a beer afterwards.

It's so cheap you can get one there ever quarter or at at least every 6 months. 

• Like 1

Travis
1 minute ago, Salty Dog said:

It's so cheap you can get one there ever quarter or at at least every 6 months. 

I was getting them here every six months untill I ran out of insurance. 

Monsoon

Personally, I wouldn't do anything major dental wise in the Philippines. There are very few dentists there with a true western skill level. 

I have had better results with Malaysia (KL to be specific). Much higher skill set, better technology. Not saying that competent dentists don't exist in the Philippines, but they are few and far between when it comes to major and high end cosmetic stuff. Sure you can get a "doctor" to clean your teeth in the Philippines for $10, and it is adequate. This is a hygenist's job in the west. When you are talking about major stuff and cosmetic stuff, they tend to fall short. 

Salty Dog

My dental hygienist here in Florida is a Filipina dentist. 

• Haha 1

Enuff
I was getting them here every six months untill I ran out of insurance. 
She is very cute as is her staff, I go monthly.

• Haha 1