• Commercial Banner Advertisers

nothingbutquestions

A Dad needs help if you going to US

nothingbutquestions

Purchased acne medicine for my daughter that is only available in Philippines (Amazing Touch). now I can't ship it to her. 

No one will ship Creams or liquids. US Priority mail small box would deliver once it arrives stateside. Just need to get it there.

I made the move last Sunday, and I'm here for good now. However long that is. Any help would be super appreciated. Thanks

Jawny

Not sure what you’re asking.  You want to ship a medicine to somewhere putside the Philippines?  Is this a medicine that is allowed for use where you want to ship it?  

You want to ship it and then it is sent by priority mail?  How do you intend to ship it?  

nothingbutquestions

I apologize if I was unclear. The only way I can see to get this OTC cream/liquid/soap to my daughter is if some kind individual packs it in checked baggage to the states and then mails it to my daughter. I would of course pay the shipping and compensation if needed.

Dafey

I have a buddy that is coming in June, leaves for US mid July if you don't find someone before that. How big a parcel weight wise?

Jawny

Thanks for clarifying.  The person who volunteers may need to be sure it is a medicine that can be imported.  Sometimes a prescription in the name of the user is expected.  

Have you tried looking at the local USA  Asian food stores?  A lot of these stores manage to import popular products used here.

• Thanks 1

nothingbutquestions

That would be great. Maybe a kilo, if that. If your friend goes anywhere near a PO, the priority boxes are free if he picks one up, the smallest BOX. we could address it here. Depending on his available space in his bag, unfold the box and pack the contents here all ready for mailing ion US. If the ready-to-ship box takes up too much space, the we can address it here, leave it flat and add the contents in the US. Thanks

Paddy

I found this on the RCC Amazing Touch facebook page. You have to scroll down a bit now...

RCCAmazingTouch.JPG.d07d49b21e08eee7b7312b6bd96da7f5.JPG

I assume, since they do mention acne treatments, it's the same product family. It looks like they will ship (but one wonders how when you and I couldn't...)

lamoe

If you haven't  contacted them here's the  info - they maybe able to help you with future shipments

https://looloo.com/p/amazing-touch-sm-city-bacolod/menu

Amazing Touch

Skin Care Service
  • Business Hours Open: 10:00a - 9:00p
  • Phone +63344357238
  • Address 2/F North Wing, SM City Bacolod

nothingbutquestions

Thank you for that info. We will see if they help me since I already purchased from store in SM CEBU. I did not ask them about shipping because I was going to add something else for my daughter in the box. I'll gladly pass on that if they can ship it.

nothingbutquestions

Friday night update:

Wednesday,  I spoke to  Richard de la Cruz, the big boss on the HOTLINE 0922 8843130 and he offered me the same deal. I buy the product and for $25 US  he would ship from Manila or his warehouse in US.

Thursday, I returned my product to SM Cebu Amazing Touch to the manager, Athena per Richard's instructions. All I had to pay with was a $100 US note which they could not change AND Pesos were not acceptable for the shipping.

That's when I posted "Can anyone break a $100 US?  See post - I came up with the $25 US Fri. morn and took a cab to SM. There I paid the $25 and thought it was all over. At 6:30PM while shopping at Robinson's, I got a call from the SM store telling me the price had increased to $70 for shipping.

I called Richard tonight and, after discussing it, he agreed to honor our original deal of $25.00. His brother is flying to US this weekend. With luck, by next weekend, my daughter may have her product. I will update.

Paddy
40 minutes ago, nothingbutquestions said:

Pesos were not acceptable for the shipping

41 minutes ago, nothingbutquestions said:

His brother is flying to US

:) right up there with the best in global logistics I see. Good luck and fingers crossed!

• Commercial Banner Advertisers

• Adsbygoogle

Advert

• Adsbygoogle

Advert

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Guidelines and use of We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..