• Commercial Banner Advertisers

JohnSurrey

Anaerobic Septic Tank

JohnSurrey

Any views on this (apart from the fact it seems a bit expensive)...?

I am glad to be of assistance to you and your family. I recommend the STAN1000L (Anaerobic Septic Tank 1000L - Nestable) . I believe this unit is enough for your family's needs. This Septic Tank includes 200pcs trickling media filter that serves as odor absorber inside the Septic Tank. Price for the item is Php 25,760  VAT Included, FREE DELIVERY within Metro Manila.

I have attached here sample picture of the STAN1000L. Please let me know how you wish to proceed.

5af5cded7cdf0_STAN1000L.thumb.jpg.42cc3e1d0986e91fbeb1abae15968f71.jpg

lopburi3

Can not comment on Philippine quality or price but perhaps you should indicate number of family members that will be using this as that seems to be how they are sized here in Thailand - but been many years since last bought one (have 3 septic tanks installed).  But in truth the original 1975 dual cement ring tank attached to 3 bathrooms is still working fine (4 normally using) - did need fix of drain and vent many years ago but have never had to pump out (except for mentioned work) and no odor.  Have one like picture on single bathroom with only single person use which drains with a lot of odor so hope that mentioned odor remover works well.  

Highlighter

http://www.aero-septic.biz/anaerobic-and-aerobic-septic-systems/

The link explains a bit about how the different systems work, which you may or may not know.

To me this is just a newer version of the old concrete tank and leach drain system that was used extensively throughout Aus before the governments installed deep sewage where everybody is connected via pipes to a treatment plant. Rural areas of Aus have / are  moving towards the aerobic systems, these cost a lot more and require more maint.

In the coming years I will be faced with a decision on what to install when we build a house on our small farm. It will be interesting to see what other say and have done.

• Thanks 1