• Commercial Banner Advertisers

Sign in to follow this  
smokey

Amazon and shipping cart

smokey
Posted (edited)

Good??? Need a few items not sold here worth it hassle free?  Delivery do they hold your stuff to make big batch?  Cost fair? Shipped a bb box sent on jan 13th. Not on boat till feb 26 is shipping cart same deal?

Edited by smokey
  • Like 1

shadow
1 hour ago, smokey said:

Good??? Need a few items not sold here worth it hassle free?  Delivery do they hold your stuff to make big batch?  Cost fair? Shipped a bb box sent on jan 13th. Not on boat till feb 26 is shipping cart same deal?

I ordered motorcycle parts from three different suppliers, and had it all shipped though shipping cart. They hold your stuff until you tell them to ship it (and pay them). I had it in my hands less than a week after they shipped it. Their shipping fee was $42 for a 5 pound package.

• Like 1

Lordblacknail

I am going to the US on May 4, be back on the 20th. I should be able to bring a few things back if anybody needs something.

SmokyMtnRon

Just got a shipment from Shipping Cart yesterday.  (It took a couple of extra days after it went out for delivery because they couldn't find my house). You can see by the tracking, it gets here pretty fast. This makes 3 shipments through them, fast and no problems.

OFD1.png.0b5c2b7bb9d16c5fa9cf820e23ab19b6.png

• Like 3