• Commercial Banner Advertisers

Enuff

PLDT Fibr Bounty

Enuff

Since we've opened our Pisonet, our Globe 5 Mbps unlimited plan just isn't cutting it.

4 PCs hooked up drain almost everything and now WiFi extends about 10" from the router.

After endless conversation with Globe, 5 Mbps is the most we can get.

When we built our home both Globe and PLDT said they don't service us. We found a contractor who was able to get the job done for a p1000 bonus.

So yesterday, after seeing endless posts about PLDT Fibr plans I messaged the guy. I told him our exact location and said if we could have PLDT Fibr withing 1 week, I'd give him a p5k bonus.

Since then he has messaged me about 5 times already. I believe he will follow through and get us Fibr soon enuff.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

SkyMan

If he comes through,, send me his number.  Our place is a bit more of a challenge.

• Like 1

Davaoeno
15 minutes ago, Enuff said:

I'd give him a p5k bonus

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dafey

We had PLDT fiber optic when we were in Guadalupe. I was very pleased with it and their service. It's a 2 year contract but you are well ensconced so you're not going anywhere.

They guaranteed us 50 MPS but we often got close to 100MPS

Enuff
We had PLDT fiber optic when we were in Guadalupe. I was very pleased with it and their service. It's a 2 year contract but you are well ensconced so you're not going anywhere.
They guaranteed us 50 MPS but we often got close to 100MPS
Yes, the plan advertised is 100 Mbps, unlimited for p2899.

With those speeds, if close, I will need more PCs for the Pisonet.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

Dafey

The thing is, that’s for 1 LAN line, I believe. Now you should get a router with that and if all your computers are on WiFi you should still hit 25 MBS, more than enough speed for what you need. But, if you get too many computers, phones and tablets sucking up the WiFi you’ll slow down quite a bit.

Ask the installer about your business. They may have a special plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1