Lordblacknail

Good morning all

What is the current cost to leave the airport nowadays? We will be heading to Seattle in May and would like to know how much we need to carry with us. Thanks in advance.

SkyMan

R/t or 1 way?

Davaoeno
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SkyMan said:

R/t or 1 way?

The Philippines does not charge fees on  flights from other countries  

Edited by Davaoeno

Aerosick
1 hour ago, Lordblacknail said:

What is the current cost to leave the airport nowadays?

Last month my wife and I went to Thailand and ours each was 750 pesos terminal fee. She used her blue USA passport also.

lopburi3
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Aerosick said:

Last month my wife and I went to Thailand and ours each was 750 pesos terminal fee. She used her blue USA passport also.

As said 750 is listed as the current terminal fee for everyone (no exemptions) - plus 1620 the travel tax for those not exempt.

http://www.philippineembassy-usa.org/about-the-philippines-dc/

Edited by lopburi3

Raven

There is a helpful site here

Terminal Fee & Travel Tax

noddle

When I flew out a month ago ( Davao - Manila - Melbourne, using PAL ),  at Davao I was going to pay at the booth on the way through, and was 'waved through', and I don't remember paying anything in Manila,  not sure if the cost was added to the ticket when I purchased them about 6 months ago..

( But I always carry up to PHP 10K when traveling to the Philippines - just in case I need anything taxi, food, SIM, etc)

Nigel

• Like 2

TequilaSunset

750 out of Cebu

Woolf

All depends tourist or 13A 

been in Philippines more than ½ year and one year since last entry

Cebu: international terminal fee 750 PHP

Manila: terminal fee, included in ticket price

Tourist:

More than ½ year in Philippines: need to go to immigration for ECC,   500 php

(ECC for tourist can be done at airport if flight leaves within 24 hours, I would have ECC done at immigration to make sure no problems)

More than 1 year in Philippines since last entry: travel tax  1620 php

For 13A visa holders it is different

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

liquido
12 hours ago, noddle said:

When I flew out a month ago ( Davao - Manila - Melbourne, using PAL ),  at Davao I was going to pay at the booth on the way through, and was 'waved through', and I don't remember paying anything in Manila,  not sure if the cost was added to the ticket when I purchased them about 6 months ago..

( But I always carry up to PHP 10K when traveling to the Philippines - just in case I need anything taxi, food, SIM, etc)

Nigel

I left the country last week out of Manila using JAL not having to pay the terminal fee at the booth...For sure its absorbed now in the cost of the ticket which is a less pain in the ass procedure at the airport..

Woolf
6 minutes ago, liquido said:

For sure its absorbed now in the cost of the ticket which is a less pain in the ass procedure at the airport..

the terminal fee is ADDED to the airline price, I do not see any difference, at least before you knew what you paid

and if missing the flight no problem get the terminal fee back, as you never paid it

liquido
31 minutes ago, Woolf said:

For sure its absorbed now in the cost of the ticket

Thats what I stated sir..

31 minutes ago, Woolf said:

the terminal fee is ADDED to the airline price, I do not see any difference, at least before you knew what you paid

and if missing the flight no problem get the terminal fee back, as you never paid it

SkyMan
On 4/16/2018 at 9:22 AM, Davaoeno said:

The Philippines does not charge fees on  flights from other countries  

Not yet thank God. My point is, if you're coming back, what does it matter what the exact fees are?  Put p5k per pax in your pocket, go to the airport and hand it out to your adoring fans and when you get back you have cab fare/lunch money and maybe some pesos left over.

• Haha 1

Cebuandrew
On 4/16/2018 at 7:44 AM, Lordblacknail said:

Good morning all

What is the current cost to leave the airport nowadays? We will be heading to Seattle in May and would like to know how much we need to carry with us. Thanks in advance.

Same question. I got my ECC yesterday (3 1/2 hours at J-Center), been here this time over a year. Flying out at Mactan to Oregon. Next week. How much are terminal fees?

Woolf
Posted (edited)

@Cebuandrew

Mactan international terminal fee 750 php

If been in PH more than a year need to pay travel tax 1620 php

all to be paid after check-in

as was posted  in my post of april 16 in this thread

Edited by Woolf