• Commercial Banner Advertisers

Goetz1965

Bought me a 65" 4K Smart TV for 42K only and reliable

rizla
24 minutes ago, RedRanger said:

Why are the Sony TV so expensive compared to LG or Samsung?

Because they are, well ummm SONY, Sony are the Apple of the HIFI TV world, you pay twice as much for the name and relability.

In the Music/film world Sony is the benchmark that the rest try to attain, much like Apple is the benchmark for computers that Del/Acer etc try to attain.

• Thanks 1

billy

You generally get what you pay for and chinese products from chinese manufacturers are just that chinese. That's your 2nd clue that your getting an inferior product. Of course you swear by it all fools do. It's also new tell me in five years how it is.

• Like 1

rizla
29 minutes ago, billy said:

You generally get what you pay for and chinese products from chinese manufacturers are just that chinese. That's your 2nd clue that your getting an inferior product. Of course you swear by it all fools do. It's also new tell me in five years how it is.

You may want to adjust your way of thinking, Chinese goods are often the same if not better quality as those made elsewhere, China has moved on from the cheap plastic day, time others did the same

I bought a car when I arrived in China in 2009, it is still as good today as it was when I bought it, in almost ten years the only major problem was a fuel pump that leaked and needed replacing. I bought a Chinese TV 8 years ago, a Hisense, it is still working fine. and now used as a monitor for one of my computers.

Oh and the HP laptop that I bought in the UK just before coming to China lasted just over three years and then died, the mainboard fried due to a leaky capacitor.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Jack Rat
13 minutes ago, billy said:

In today's throw away society and rapid changes in technology it made sense for me  to buy a Chinese made 'smart' TV, more than 20000p cheaper than the seemingly more popular models and laughing all the way back to the bank. I was thinking I can put the saved 20000 towards another similar TV in a year or two when the prices may be even cheaper..And to boot three years down the track it is still running like clockwork....:)

• Like 1

Jack Rat
6 minutes ago, rizla said:

You may want to adjust your way of thinking, Chinese goods are often the same if not better quality as those made elsewhere, China has moved on from the cheap plastic day, time others did the same

I bought a car when I arrived in China in 2009, it is still as good today as it was when I bought it, in almost ten years the only major problem was a fuel pump that leaked and needed replacing. I bought a Chinese TV 8 years ago, a Hisense, it is still working fine. and now used as a monitor for one of my computers.

Oh and the HP laptop that I bought in the UK just before coming to China lasted just over three years and then died, the mainboard fried due to a leaky capacitor.

I have a Hisense TV also, it's never missed a beat in three years. I always used to run JBL band speakers until I discovered a Chinese brand ( Sonic) a few years ago, almost outperforming my JBL's. The Sonic speakers were less than half the price of my JBL's..In fact my Sonic 18" box is still my preferred sub over my JBL box. These days one has to keep an open mind to look around and not get 'sucked in' to believe that the most popular and more expensive brands are always the best.. they are not! Unfortunately some companies are just better marketers than others..

• Like 2

A_Simple_Man
16 minutes ago, Jack Rat said:

I have a Hisense TV also, it's never missed a beat in three years.

I guess its a case of everyone having a different experience.  I bought a HiSense Smart TV 3 years ago and it has been a piece of crap since day 1.  Not bad enough to throw it away, but bad enough to make me regret buying it every time I watch the POS.  My 10 year old Panasonic with a Smart Box attached is better and smarter.

• Like 1

Busted Dick

My brother bought a Chinese motorcycle in 2003/2004.  Gets used most days and is still going well.

lopburi3
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, billy said:

Most Japanese/American electronics are made in China these days and even without China has a long history of making good TV sets - I recall being amazed at the quality of picture on Beijing Hotel TV sets back in 1979.  Made all the more vivid by the black/white clothing code still in place (only children were allowed to wear color).

Edited by lopburi3 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

shadow

Two people banned from topic.  Please do carry on, without the personal attacks.

• Like 1

aussiekangaroo
On 14/04/2018 at 7:03 PM, Davaoeno said:

XTREME MF-6500 65inch Ultra HD TV

spacer.gif
SKU: XTRMLED1346
XTREME MF-6500  65inch Ultra HD TV
XTREME 65inch UHD TV

Email a friend Email a friend

Price
SRP:  Php48,995.00
Discount:  Php10,095.00
Now :   
Php38,900.00
 They also offer it at 41,500 but I cant figure out the difference between the two 

PARTNERS:

lazada%20logo.png

From the looks of it the dearer one is a smart TV

• Haha 1

smokey

Round and round we go where we stop no one knows.  Life is like a box of chocolates.  Dadadada fubar. I have a whole house of 110 appliances many said dont use or buy so everyone has a different story we are all right

• Like 1

RedRanger
23 hours ago, rizla said:

Because they are, well ummm SONY, Sony are the Apple of the HIFI TV world, you pay twice as much for the name and relability.

In the Music/film world Sony is the benchmark that the rest try to attain, much like Apple is the benchmark for computers that Del/Acer etc try to attain.

I am big Sony Fan and think there TV are best on market.  I just purchased a couple 65" latest and greatest Sony with almost all the updated features in USA.  I will say Sony in USA is about in line with Samsung/LG on price.

I do remember back about 20 years ago when Sony was much higher than other TV's, I was just wondering why they are so darn high on Lazada website.  

RedRanger
19 hours ago, Busted Dick said:

My brother bought a Chinese motorcycle in 2003/2004.  Gets used most days and is still going well.

I purchased a Honda Motorbike in Davao City in 2012, brand new from the dealership, it said made in China. So far it has had no issues, I was thinking it would of been made in Japan.