Goetz1965

Bought me a 65" 4K Smart TV for 42K only and reliable

Goetz1965

I found that one on Lazada - just 43K including shipping - so I looked around but the "cheapest" I found here in Cebu was a Devant at 57K.
https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/xtreme-mf-6500-65inch-ultra-hd-smart-tv-i142271145-s162214774.html?spm=a2o4l.order_list.detail_image.1.5baa3e17ZJpk5Y

Brand is xTreme - a philipine one - never heard of. But they give 2 years warranty and they have 2 servicecenters here - one in Talisay and one in Lapu-Lapu - so I hope I never have to go there.
I ordered mine 3 weeks ago - ok its a big item so it gets shipped - and because holy week thers another small delay.
But yesterday it arrived - the TV Box wrapped in foil and put in a wooden box - so extremly safe for transportation.
I asked xTreme on Lazada before if the TV can be wall mounted and they answered yes - but I forgot to ask for more details - so yesterday I could check that.
The TV has standard 400x400mm VESA screws on the back - I found a cheap wallmount at ACE for just 999 that works up to 70"/40Kg - and its holding !

I installed the TV today - it has no dead pixels, picture is brilliant and with 1080p movies its really nice.
I need to watch more movies to see if 720p is maybe too small or its just the coding for the movies.

Sound is a bit low - its just a small speaker and no bass - so I think I need to invest a bit more for some more sound.

It as Wifi and Android - but I didnt check that yet as I just use it with KODI.
But if you look for a bang for a buck than after running it now for 2 hours I can say its a good deal.

• Like 1

Davaoeno
Posted (edited)

XTREME MF-6500 65inch Ultra HD TV

spacer.gif
SKU: XTRMLED1346
XTREME MF-6500  65inch Ultra HD TV
XTREME 65inch UHD TV

Email a friend Email a friend

Price
SRP:  Php48,995.00
Discount:  Php10,095.00
Now :   
Php38,900.00
 They also offer it at 41,500 but I cant figure out the difference between the two 

PARTNERS:

lazada%20logo.png

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 1

max111
11 minutes ago, Goetz1965 said:

Brand is xTreme - a philipine one - never heard of. But they give 2 years warranty and they have 2 servicecenters here - one in Talisay and one in Lapu-Lapu - so I hope I never have to go there.

No problem, just put it in your backpocket and off you go!  :lol:

The TV has standard 400x400mm VESA screws on the back - I found a cheap wallmount at ACE for just 999 that works up to 70"/40Kg - and its holding !

It's not that heavy, is it?  I carried my 46 Samsung up a few floors without getting tired.

Sound is a bit low - its just a small speaker and no bass - so I think I need to invest a bit more for some more sound.

Yes, I bought an external speaker unit. If you buy another branded surround unit you might need to use another remote control....  I need only one as both TV/surround is Samsung.

Now, does the Philippines have 4K broadcasting?

Swedish broadcasting is HD only.

max111
16 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

XTREME MF-6500 65inch Ultra HD TV

spacer.gif
SKU: XTRMLED1346
XTREME MF-6500  65inch Ultra HD TV
XTREME 65inch UHD TV

Email a friend Email a friend

Price
SRP:  Php48,995.00
Discount:  Php10,095.00
Now :   
Php38,900.00

Who cares, 3000 peso difference only. Trying to find the cheapest electronic device prices is an endless effort.

• Like 1

Davaoeno
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, max111 said:

Trying to find the cheapest electronic device prices is an endless effort.

actually it ended in about 60 seconds !! 

obviously things are different in Stockholm . It seems that for once things are much more efficient here than in Sweden ! 

Edited by Davaoeno

max111
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

actually it ended in about 60 seconds !! 

obviously things are different in Stockholm 

obviously so.

And you are claiming that is the cheapest price available for the unit?

Edited by max111

max111
39 minutes ago, max111 said:

Yes, I bought an external speaker unit. If you buy another branded surround unit you might need to use another remote control....  I need only one as both TV/surround is Samsung.

Forgot to mention the external subwoofer that's part of the surround system.

Jack Rat
27 minutes ago, max111 said:

Forgot to mention the external subwoofer that's part of the surround system.

I have a 1000W amp, two 15" and two 12" speakers hooked up to my 50"TV, also serving as a karaoke unit simply by plugging in my laptop into the switch box which also runs my DVD player. All Chinese brands might I add and the system hasn't missed a beat in years...I use the Sky remote to adjust the sound on the TV. No sub needed...The total sound system cost me less than 25000p... 

max111
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Jack Rat said:

I have a 1000W amp, two 15" and two 12" speakers hooked up to my 50"TV, also serving as a karaoke unit simply by plugging in my laptop into the switch box which also runs my DVD player. All Chinese brands might I add and the system hasn't missed a beat in years...I use the Sky remote to adjust the sound on the TV. No sub needed...The total sound system cost me less than 25000p... 

Ok, I was talking about a supplementary product from Samsung to enhance the sound. Thought Goetz was asking that.

Something like this (looks like mine).

image.png.946f7e5fb621836c792dc1b45a4abf45.png

Price approx: 13-15000 pesos.

To clarify: the price is what I have seen in Sweden.

This clarification just to avoid ridiculous replies from someone living in the southern part of Mindanao.

Edited by max111

Goetz1965

I bought the 6500+ in lazada - yeah true theres no real indication whats the difference from the only 6500 without the +
But they only sell the + model on lazada - so I got this as Im a longtime customer with lazada.

If I google the 6500 model I get it with just 1 or maybe 2 HDMI ports - the 6500+ says its 4 HDMI - but mine has now 3 HDMI - LOL
Either way - it seems a good deal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Davaoeno
12 hours ago, max111 said:

the price is what I have seen in Sweden.

:paul:

• Haha 1

the.lone.gunman

i bought a Chinese 32” flatscreen with remote at Unitop in Colon in Jan. for 2400p. Two aaa batteries were 10p. It worked just fine.  I gave it to a friend when i returned to Canada in March. I will check and see if it is still working when I return in May.

• Like 1

RangerUp
14 hours ago, Goetz1965 said:

I need to watch more movies to see if 720p is maybe too small or its just the coding for the movies.

There's two things I don't like about cheap TV's. One is they aren't OLED, which is more of a preference than a flaw, and the other is they can't decode certain video / audio files from an attached USB.

• Like 1

SkyMan
11 hours ago, RangerUp said:

One is they aren't OLED, which is more of a preference than a flaw,

You don't oil TVs, duh!

• Haha 3

RedRanger

Why are the Sony TV so expensive compared to LG or Samsung?