• Commercial Banner Advertisers

Rexsmith

STD exam and treatment

Davaoeno
4 hours ago, Headshot said:

Because he refers to his WIFE as his Ex-GF... 

Ah my mistake . Yes, I forgot that in certain sects its common when referring to your wife to call her your " ex gf "..   

My neighbor is married. Before they got married his wife was his gf. But before she became his gf she was his friend . Which is why he sometimes refers to his wife as " my ex friend "   

• Haha 4

Kreole
On 4/9/2018 at 8:26 PM, Jawny said:

I hadn’t realized some STDs were more popular.  I was always hoping for no STD not the most popular one.

Perhaps stating the obvious is out of line, but wouldn’t using some sort of protection go a long way to reducing the issues of the STD and treatment?

The information provided that an exam may take a month could be the result of what was asked for.  From my understanding, some of the STDs take more time.  So, a complete exam for a wide range of potential STDs could take more time.

Just stick with the more popular diseases.  

Some people just don't seem capable of understanding "tongue in cheek" or when one is joking.  The whole point of this discussion is Chlamydia, and how to treat it.  For those who have real life experience with the STD in particular then their input should be encouraged, and especially so in relation to the medical testing and medication involved.   All this other moralizing nonsense is beside the point.

Jawny

Thanks.  Lesson learned.  I had not realized that use of condoms and self protection was a moral issue.  

Also, I had assumed condemns would provide adequate protection, but if it oral s3x involving the tongue, I’m not sure how that works.

Im also appreciative that I learned STDs are popular.  Or am I mixing that up with crabs and population?  

Good thread for useful information. 

• Haha 1

Enuff

Best way to avoid all of those pesky diseases as well as avoid pregnancy is the big A

Yes, ANAL!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Davaoeno
13 minutes ago, Enuff said:

Best way to avoid all of those pesky diseases as well as avoid pregnancy is the big A

Yes, ANAL!

Ummm what can I say? It is well known that AIDS  is more prevalent amongst gay men because the blood vessels in the anus are closer to the surface- so it's easier to pass  the AIDS virus. 

• Like 1

Jawny

I’m not up with the latest expressions and slang.  Is this ANAL what is referred to above as  tongue in cheek STDs?

• Haha 3

samatm
Posted (edited)

never mind.   pls delete

Edited by samatm (see edit history)

tonny

Well i wanted to check one time and at High precision lab they take two weeks are longer as they take your blood send it off to Manila .For the testing and wanted 6K at the hospitals they can do a pee test for the same amount 6K results not as accurate. But you would think in a town this size there would be a place that does it cheaper and faster.. Shit if not just guess  how many cases are out there and never treated heck the girls cant even afford a postal ID

Rexsmith
1 hour ago, tonny said:

Well i wanted to check one time and at High precision lab they take two weeks are longer as they take your blood send it off to Manila .For the testing and wanted 6K at the hospitals they can do a pee test for the same amount 6K results not as accurate. But you would think in a town this size there would be a place that does it cheaper and faster.. Shit if not just guess  how many cases are out there and never treated heck the girls cant even afford a postal ID

Tonny that was pretty much exactly what happened to me last time. I also went to High Precision Lab. They told me it would take one month and it had to go to Manila. Further, they said there was two types of chlamydia and I had to do and pay for each separately. Frankly I was disgusted. No wonder there is so much STD's in the Philippines. I wonder how much the same tests cost in Bangkok.

Soarking
On 4/9/2018 at 5:30 AM, Davaoeno said:

Real men don't use protection !  Nor do they complain about a few genital warts or bleeding  sores or pus drooling from their dicks ! 

I know a few on this form who would consider it a badge of honor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

lopburi3
On 4/9/2018 at 9:44 AM, lopburi3 said:

Do not believe that 3 weeks would be normal anywhere.  Social Welfare will do free in 15 minutes if registered as a sex worker from quick google and Chong Hua will provide specific testing for what you want within 4 hours if paying.  I suspect most doctors could get results within 24 hours even if they have to send out to lab.

Believe I am wrong on above for that specific STD - as the cheaper test requires a long culture time and here in Bangkok it is listed at 3 weeks at cost of $20 at the Thai Red Cross.  There is another test with results available in 4 hours at some top hospitals - but cost would be about 5x more

download.jpg

Rexsmith
17 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Believe I am wrong on above for that specific STD - as the cheaper test requires a long culture time and here in Bangkok it is listed at 3 weeks at cost of $20 at the Thai Red Cross.  There is another test with results available in 4 hours at some top hospitals - but cost would be about 5x more

download.jpg

Would you be kind enough to tell me where is Bangkok this is? In the event I happen to go there. Thanks

lopburi3

At the "B" pointer I believe.

data=2yp0km1jGMIaTfjXcy2vLwJMgEwvrr130WN

• Like 1