Flakes

Complicated Dating

Flakes

Had a first date with a girl i met online.

Ayala 3 pm 4 th floor Cinema.

we texting back forward she is asking what i am wearing i reply shorts and a blue polo .so we are still looking for eachother  on the 4 th floor but i never able to find her and suddenly no more replies or messages from her either.So i call her phone but no answer so after 20 more minutes waiting i send her some very bad swearing words and leave Ayala .Then 3 hours later new messages from her that she thanks me for the nice date in Ayala ??and for even buy her some groceries in Rustans..?? Then her next message from her hey why i use bad language...

Then I finally figured out what happened she saw a foreigner with similar outfit as mine said hi to him they talked had lunch went Rustans he buy her some groceries and all the time she is thinking she is have a date as it was planned with me..

Very hilarious to say the least.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Sad 2

RangerUp

Sorry about that Flakes, nothing personal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Davaoeno
3 minutes ago, Flakes said:

Had a first date with a girl i met online.    Very hilarious to say the least

If any other member had posted this I would immediately call " Bullshit"

But you I believe !!  

I hope the other guy  had a very satisfying date !!   lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Headshot
5 minutes ago, Flakes said:

Very hilarious to say the least.

But now she knows you swear...  :ROFLMAO:

• Like 2

Flakes
4 minutes ago, Headshot said:

But now she knows you swear...  :ROFLMAO:

I did take back my swearings words and apologized to her.

Edwin

Are they going on a second date?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Flakes
3 minutes ago, Edwin said:

Are they going on a second date?

No instead we have rescheduled the date.

lopburi3
18 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

If any other member had posted this I would immediately call " Bullshit"

But you I believe !!  

I hope the other guy  had a very satisfying date !!   lol

Even on April 1st?  

• Haha 1

Davaoeno
Just now, Flakes said:

No instead we have rescheduled the date.

thats what they always say !!            " Its really you that I want to be with and I only had sex with him because I thought it was you !! "

• Haha 3

Flakes
Just now, Davaoeno said:

thats what they always say !!            " Its really you that I want to be with and I only had sex with him because I thought it was you !! "

I can defend her here how sincerely and innocent this person from nature  is but its a battle i never going to win. 

the.lone.gunman
Posted (edited)

I had a similar experience. I was going to meet a gal at Starbucks Ayala. I saw a gal sitting alone at a table and asked her if she was  xyz. She said yes I am so we went for lunch. Found out later she was not the gal I was supposed to meet, she just said she was. Another time I was at SM mall and a gal came up to me and asked if I was Fred. I said yes I am lets go to Pizza Hut. I’m not Fred and her phone was ringing thru lunch and she could not quite figure out what was going on but the pizza was good.

Edited by the.lone.gunman
  • Haha 2

A_Simple_Man
28 minutes ago, Flakes said:

Ayala 3 pm 4 th floor Cinema.

we texting back forward

This is hilarious to me because I did exactly that, about 4 years back almost that exact location.

A pretty girl was texting someone.  I walked up and said:  Are you Lyn?  She said no.  I said (bullshitting) that I was supposed to meet Lyn here and was hoping it was her, blah blah.  She said she is texting a blind date but he is not yet here.  I suggested we go for food.  Bottom line is she was a fun time.

Ya snooze, ya lose. :lmao:

• Like 1

Salty Dog

I guess my question is in this day and age how can you end up chatting with somebody online without ever seeing a picture of them or doing a video chat before you meet them... :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

softail

Now this is what I have been waiting for.  Been missing your dating adventures, you always had all these bizarre tales to share.  You still  offering Jeepney fair home along with a bag of tomatoes, onions or something afterwords?

Flakes
8 minutes ago, Salty Dog said:

I guess my question is in this day and age how can you end up chatting with somebody online without ever seeing a picture of them or doing a video chat before you meet them... :rolleyes:

We have both  several photos in our profile of course. But since she never had meet with foreigners before in real much at all then she is thinking we all look somewhat the same.

So that guy looking kinda similar and has a same outfit so she smiled and said hi to him and that bloke just played along.