• Commercial Banner Advertisers

Goetz1965

Forex Trading

Goetz1965

After over 1 year of trading I think I now have a good strategy to grow my invest.
What I found doing FOREX is
- I dont like to sit in front of my PC all day long
- while I was sleeping at night the US is trading - but if some stupid politicians then say something wrong it busts my trades ...

So I looked to something automatic and I now have quite a good solution. I use Signals from myfxbook - but I dont choose just one but I daily check the performance and sort out if a signal gets worse. That way I just have to control the signals but not the trades myself.

This trading I now added as my own signal to a signalprovider as I found out that in the long run it will earn me more money than trading myself.
But that will take another year until I (hopefully) get enough people using my signal. 

So for me it is true what all those "Traders" tell you online - you definitly need a time to "learn" trading - and sure you first will "loose" a money.
But after now 1 year I thing I'm on the right track.

Goetz1965
Posted (edited)

Short update on my actual portfolio - Im still going up.

After the last big crash in April again I realized - DONT PANIC.
That was my EURTRY trade and if I had only sat this one out for 2 more weeks I hadn't lost the money but earned much.
It just shows me again - the more money you have in your account the better you can do FOREX trading !

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-12 um 08.48.20.jpg

Edited by Goetz1965
  • Like 1

tonny

so how about the peso for next week will it continue down or go back up against the dollar ? What your call?

billy
8 hours ago, Goetz1965 said:

Short update on my actual portfolio - Im still going up.

After the last big crash in April again I realized - DONT PANIC.
That was my EURTRY trade and if I had only sat this one out for 2 more weeks I hadn't lost the money but earned much.
It just shows me again - the more money you have in your account the better you can do FOREX trading !

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-12 um 08.48.20.jpg

Talk to any gambler and ask did you make or lose and they'll say oh I'm doing ok I have a plan now so I'm going to do great. Good luck but I'll bet in the long run overall you'll lose if you told the truth and there was a way we could verify what you say. That's where my money is.

Goetz1965

My first 15 month of FOREX was learning - I lost a big amount of money YES - but for the last 3 month I now have a stable strategy that is on the right track.
If that continues like for the last 2,5 month then end of June I will be have the black 0 - means I won back all my losses. 
Actually from July onwards I think I will earn more than I loose.

savarity

I only trade forex when there is a certain economic consensous before an event, but the outcome of the event isn't telegraphed in the press to a high degree. Couldn't imagine trying to trade it routinely.

A lot of the day to day going on in the forex market is based on need. Unless you get a call before a bank or government starts converting, based on their need, then I can't imagine "seeing" that coming in the charts.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Goetz1965

I started to trade myself, drawing lines and read a lot of news to imagine where it will go.
Ended up using not so called automated trading - that way I dont need to draw lines myself, dont need to read the news that much anymore myself.
The bots do the trading - but of course its not just install them and let them run !
You DO need to keep an eye on what is going on and adjust if they go wrong - therefore you first need to get the experience in trading manually.
But for me - for now 3 month it works quite good.

tonny

Raintree today giving 52.33  for dollars today ,but think it might be higher even the rest off the week i hope  Forex just now 52 .61

ellenbrook2001

hi

oh-oh well FOREX can be very very very hard you have to know a lot of and learning every day good to have a good strategy but you need confidence and a lot of experience and know why the market doing day after day.

I do trade FOREX for 6 years but only live for 2 years never blow up an account and make a profit every day but do trade with the small lot 0.25  I am not gambling if the market looks bad I do not trade or will be a gamble.

Goetz1965

You need to use signal providers that show a constant quality of trading over at least 1 year. 
That way you dont need to trade yourself - just monitor their performace and kick them if they start loosing too often.

ellenbrook2001

hi

I do not need signal provider I make about 100 p  a day I enjoyed  no worry  easy  if you know what you are doing