• Commercial Banner Advertisers

RangerUp

Load from Lazada, any problems?

RangerUp

I'm getting an instant error "Transaction is declined by risk scanning. Please use other payment method, or contact payment provider."

Kabisay-an gid

Just one more reason I pay cash at a mall kiosk, just a few minutes from my condo. Never a problem, and don't have to worry about getting my card info stolen by online crooks.

Woolf
29 minutes ago, RangerUp said:

I'm getting an instant error "Transaction is declined by risk scanning. Please use other payment method, or contact payment provider."

had no problem paying with my master card, just did a 15 php load to my cell

SkyMan
2 hours ago, RangerUp said:

I think I did it once when they were running a deal.  I buy through the Smart Dashboard.  For P1K load (good for 1 year) I get p250 free txts got for 120 days.

Woolf
1 hour ago, SkyMan said:

I think I did it once when they were running a deal.  I buy through the Smart Dashboard.  For P1K load (good for 1 year) I get p250 free txts got for 120 days.

As far as I know you get the same when getting regular load from lazada, in addition you get 5% discount

Woolf
Posted (edited)

I load my wifes sim with 2x300 for 570 php (-5%), then she txt UCT600 to 9999

UCT600 = unlimited calls to smart, sun and tnt + unlimited txt to all networks + 2GB for FB messenger, viber and whatsapp,

all valid for 60 days

Edited by Woolf (see edit history)

Woolf
4 hours ago, RangerUp said:

Did you tell your card issuer (bank) that you would be using your card in philippines ?

RangerUp
48 minutes ago, Woolf said:

Did you tell your card issuer (bank) that you would be using your card in philippines ?

I use it all the time here without any problems, it was an instant error, on two of my cards, so I don't think it was a card issue but a lazada issue.

2 hours ago, SkyMan said:

I buy through the Smart Dashboard.  For P1K load (good for 1 year) I get p250 free txts got for 120 days.

That's what I ended up doing.

liquido
7 hours ago, RangerUp said:

I keep my Visa on file with them and its been working fine ever since they started selling load

3 hours ago, Woolf said:

UCT600 = unlimited calls to smart, sun and tnt + unlimited txt to all networks + 2GB for FB messenger, viber and whatsapp,

I liked it better before up until March when they where giving you open internet(of course with a limit) instead of just the above 3 apps..also you where able to call 5 PLDT landlines..They never advise you prior to when there changing the promo......

Woolf
8 minutes ago, liquido said:

I liked it better before up until March when they where giving you open internet(of course with a limit) instead of just the above 3 apps..also you where able to call 5 PLDT landlines..They never advise you prior to when there changing the promo......

UCT100 on lazada still states 6 pldt landline numbers

uct100.png

liquido
9 minutes ago, Woolf said:

UCT100 on lazada still states 6 pldt landline numbers

uct100.png

Its wrong.....Im using UCT 100 and get 500mb to FB,whatsapp and Viber and no PLDT calls..

https://smart.com.ph/Pages/uct

Woolf
11 minutes ago, liquido said:

Its wrong.....Im using UCT 100 and get 500mb to FB,whatsapp and Viber and no PLDT calls..

https://smart.com.ph/Pages/uct

I just did a uct 100 from lazada

I can access  a newspaper web-site in denmark

also checked my balance on my-smart said 500MB unlimited  call smart sun and tnt

unlimited text to all networks

right no mention about calls to PLDT

liquido

Well....the promo has been changed since early march to all the uct's...As you can see on the smart site..I even called smart because I was not getting the data like before and then they broke the news that the promo changed..Yes u get the unli calls and texts like before...

, Unlimited calls to Smart, TNT, and SUN,
Unlimited texts to all networks,
500MB for FB Messenger, Viber & Whatsapp 

Woolf
8 minutes ago, liquido said:

500MB for FB Messenger, Viber & Whatsapp 

uuups right I can NOT access danish newspaper, I forgot to turn wifi off

when I checked it before