• Commercial Banner Advertisers

Laurence

Goodbye All

Davaoeno
3 minutes ago, Dafey said:

I'm in shock that there are 7 pages of posts about a man saying goodbye but only a few wishing him well!!!

He even came back for a second kick at the can - just to make his point ! :ROFLMAO:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

oztony

Image result for the tribe has spoken gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Alfred E. Neuman

Make sure he‘s on the bus this time.

• Haha 3

Headshot

Why does this matter to so many here? Stay or go, he is still a member. Membership at LinC Forums doesn't go away unless you die. He can return any time he wants to. He has already stated that his main reason for saying goodbye is that he and his wife live in Ireland and don't have any plans for returning to the Philippines. I'm guessing that is the number one reason for members drifting away. The rest is just window dressing. If he called anybody in particular a crook, then that would be different, but since he didn't, then I find it amazing that some have taken his statement personally. Did you think he was directing it at you? That is definitely a moment that makes you go hmmm....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

jtmwatchbiz
24 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Did you think he was directing it at you?

well as i mentioned before... there was that 35k peso watch battery i tried to stiff him with but he was too smart to go for it.  :biggrin_01:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

oztony
3 hours ago, Headshot said:

Why does this matter to so many here? If he called anybody in particular a crook, then that would be different, but since he didn't, then I find it amazing that some have taken his statement personally. Did you think he was directing it at you? That is definitely a moment that makes you go hmmm....

I don't believe anybody took it personally but were just responding as part of a collective group , it was bizarre and out of line ...even more so after his explanation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jess Bartone
11 hours ago, Kabisay-an gid said:

Internet abbreviation for 'Adios MoFo'.

Do you need me to explain what 'MoFo' means?  :biggrin_01:

You must have ducked.

Headshot
4 hours ago, oztony said:

I don't believe anybody took it personally but were just responding as part of a collective group , it was bizarre and out of line ...even more so after his explanation.

And anybody who would actually take personal offense because of it needs to grow some thicker skin. Listen, I realize that you guys were just trolling him to get a rise out of him, but let's not make it a bigger deal than it was. You got the rise, so let it go.

• Haha 1

oztony
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Headshot said:

And anybody who would actually take personal offense because of it needs to grow some thicker skin. Listen, I realize that you guys were just trolling him to get a rise out of him, but let's not make it a bigger deal than it was. You got the rise, so let it go.

No ...you let it go , I did not troll anybody and that is an unnecessary reply , I do hope we are clear on this Bill........

Edited by oztony (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

sugbu777

Bye, Laurence. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors.

• Like 5

JamesMusslewhite
22 hours ago, Headshot said:

Why does this matter to so many here? Stay or go, he is still a member. Membership at LinC Forums doesn't go away unless you die. He can return any time he wants to. He has already stated that his main reason for saying goodbye is that he and his wife live in Ireland and don't have any plans for returning to the Philippines. I'm guessing that is the number one reason for members drifting away. The rest is just window dressing. If he called anybody in particular a crook, then that would be different, but since he didn't, then I find it amazing that some have taken his statement personally. Did you think he was directing it at you? That is definitely a moment that makes you go hmmm....

Boredom.....

• Like 1

jtmwatchbiz
1 hour ago, JamesMusslewhite said:

Boredom.....

hey don't you got some chores like plowing or tilling to do?  

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeb.jpg

• Haha 2

JamesMusslewhite
Posted (edited)
On 4/3/2018 at 1:11 PM, jtmwatchbiz said:

hey don't you got some chores like plowing or tilling to do?  

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeb.jpg

nah, just laying around in my speedos rubbing my lobster until something comes up...

Edited by JamesMusslewhite (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mandingo

Fare thee well Laurence,,,,,,,,,,,,see you on the other side.