• Commercial Banner Advertisers

Laurence

Goodbye All

Laurence

This was a good forum ten years ago. It has run its course for me. Good luck to all the genuine and decent people here. I have nothing to say to the crooks on this forum.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Dafey

God Bless

• Like 1

Mikal
14 minutes ago, Laurence said:

This was a good forum ten years ago. It has run its course for me. Good luck to all the genuine and decent people here. I have nothing to say to the crooks on this forum.

'crooks'?  Interesting choice of words, might be using it as some sort of slang I suppose.

the.lone.gunman
1 hour ago, Laurence said:

Please clarify before you go .

Alfred E. Neuman

Sayonara

Arividerci

Au Revoi

A_Simple_Man

I would say good bye, but if you are really gone you won't see it anyway, so what was the point of your post?

• Like 2

Davaoeno

I have nothing to say to the crooks on this forum.

I dont want to be here anymore. I don't belong here . I have been here 10 years but  now its not for me . .  I have better things to do with my time.   

But rather than just leave I feel it necessary to come here and post that some of you are crooks .  

Because I'm a classy guy    .  And I believe that my leaving words will have a lasting  and positive impact on this forum .

Oh, and by the way , I'm not going to tell you who the crooks are - because I want you all to find out the hard way the same way that I did .

And being of superior intellect I chose the Introduction forum to post this .   

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Jawny

Isn’t this dejavu all over again?  I recall at least a couple of LinC members who made a cryptic post about their imminent departure.  The ones who do return make a delightful show that they are BACK! 

Reminds me of a teenager running away from home.  

I must admit, I’ve had this experience.  Usually it involves peanuts and cold beer. At times like this is when I realize i have two brains competing for my attention. Can I stop eating the peanuts, or is it the beer that’s making me do it?

I do love the crook connection.  I suspect there are a lot of crooks within the LinC ranks.  Might be a jaywalker or two.  I am certain there are some philanderers. 

• Like 10

Kabisay-an gid

Grumpy Cat says:

dont-let-the-door-hit-you-in-the-ass-on-

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mr. Mike

...what a cop out this is Laurence................my best to you anyway.

Mr. Mike

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

Enuff

I hope Laurence wasn't referring to me. The chickens were clearly advertised as "barely fecked"

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

SkyMan

LExit?

• Haha 5

oztony
3 hours ago, Laurence said:

Your posts , although not always agreeable to myself , hinted at some form of intelligence , the last sentence in this post I would deem as unnecessary with the only purpose being that of leaving on a sour note as opposed to the difference of that last sentence not being included in your post ....the least that could of accompanied that last sentence was a brief explanation as to why you included it.

Sad to see that after 10 years in this little online community you felt it necessary to leave on a sour note , I still however wish you well into the future ...after all it is Good Friday...(where I am)...

• Like 4

shadow

One thing I have learned over the years, birds of a feather do indeed flock together. Nobody encounters and deals with more bank robbers than a bank robber. Murderers often know and associate with other murderers, etc...

Happy trails!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2