Enuff

Entrance fee: P100 per adult; P50 per kid

Cottage fee: P500 per day

Corkage: None as of the moment

Operating hours: 8AM to 5PM, Mondays to Sundays

Contact numbers: Not yet available.

Social: N/A

How to get there?

Exact location: Barangay Buluang, Compostela Cebu — just a few meters from the entrance of Q-Park Calvary. More or less 1 hour travel time from the city.

From SM CITY CEBU, you can ride:

– Vhire going to Danao ETT: 1 hour and 10 minutes Fare: 50 pesos

– Or jeep going to Danao (27 = Jeep Number) Fare: 20-25 pesos

…just tell the driver to drop you off at “Skina Buluang”.

For there, there are motorbikes or halal-habal and tricycles at the skina, tell them that you’re going to “Paradise Hills Mountain Resort”. Fare is 10-20 pesos per head.

If you’re bringing your own vehicle, just navigate via Waze and search for “Q-Park Compostela”. Once you have reached to the destination, you can ask around for the directions for Paradise Hills Mountain Resort.

Opening today 3/18

http://sugbo.ph/2018/paradise-hills-mountain-resort-compostela/6cdbb6fff982a8f8594893cd29a760f5.jpg80c4f447e6321c1140730336f2ca8dae.jpg6fe73d3bde33fba374dd6101699a8f14.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

jtmwatchbiz

now that looks like the ideal place to throw a family gathering!   those pools will keep the kids busy all day!

Davaoeno

Great find !  Boy that place looks great!

jtmwatchbiz
5 hours ago, Enuff said:

Opening today 3/18

my internet is kinda slow today so i didn't try to open their website but i wonder if they plan on continuing construction to include overnite rooms?  that place looks like the kind of spot to spend a few days at to get away from the busy city. 

SkyMan

My guess is it's this spot.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Q+Park/@10.4808457,124.0013819,147m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x7416a36fd5090106!8m2!3d10.4791968!4d124.0044822?hl=en-US

No rooms yet but you know they are planned.  If you want a mountain getaway with rooms try Senen's.

https://www.facebook.com/senens/

• Like 1