• Commercial Banner Advertisers

the.lone.gunman

Child support

the.lone.gunman

A young Filipina i know has a baby with a Eurupean national. No question it is his baby, but no DNA  test. After he found out she was pregnant he returned to EU and refuses to supprt tthe child. Is there any legal means that she can use to get the father to pay child support ? is there a way that the father can be banned from the country if he refuses to pay ?

Travis

Want I should go have a little talk with him?

Muss him up  little.

• Like 1

Salty Dog
 A young Filipina i know has a baby with a Eurupean national. No question it is his baby, but no DNA  test. After he found out she was pregnant he returned to EU and refuses to supprt tthe child. Is there any legal means that she can use to get the father to pay child support ? is there a way that the father can be banned from the country if he refuses to pay ?
Why is there no question it's this guy's child if there is no DNA proof...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

the.lone.gunman
16 minutes ago, Salty Dog said:

Why is there no question it's this guy's child if there is no DNA proof...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1. the gal knows who she slept with.  2. remarkable facial resemblence including reddish blond hair.

• Like 1

Jawny

I recall some thread a while back on this topic.  

As I recall, some countries will support a claim for support, but there are likely bureaucratic hurdles that may prevent the woman pursuing the support.  For example, proof of parentage such done with a DNA test.

Pretty common situation.  That is, unmarried mothers seeking support from the partner. Sadly, many end up dealing with the consequences and carry the burden of parenting alone. 

• Like 3

sugbu777
3 hours ago, the.lone.gunman said:

I dunno,  you might not wanna get involved in this. Just sayin'.

• Like 3

Davaoeno
2 hours ago, Travis said:

Want I should go have a little talk with him?

Muss him up  little.

download (1).png

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Headshot
4 hours ago, the.lone.gunman said:

A young Filipina i know has a baby with a European national. No question it is his baby, but no DNA  test. After he found out she was pregnant he returned to EU and refuses to support the child. Is there any legal means that she can use to get the father to pay child support ? is there a way that the father can be banned from the country if he refuses to pay ?

Do you have a dog in this fight that you are getting involved? It is highly unlikely that she can get child support without a DNA test, and it is highly unlikely that she can force the guy to get a DNA test if he is unwilling (especially if he isn't in-country). There is no way she can get him banned from entering the Philippines based on this. BTW, what is a European national?

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 2

RogerDat

Poor baby, red hair and daddy don't want him.

I just signed on and have liked 4 things, and got the no more today post, why?

• Haha 1

the.lone.gunman
1 hour ago, Headshot said:

Do you have a dog in this fight that you are getting involved? It is highly unlikely that she can get child support without a DNA test, and it is highly unlikely that she can force the guy to get a DNA test if he is unwilling (especially if he isn't in-country). There is no way she can get him banned from entering the Philippines based on this. BTW, what is a European national?

i am not involved here, the girl in question is a friend of a friend‘s wife and i am wondering if she has any recourse. A “ European national “ is someone from Europe such as a Brit or a German etc., I am just trying to keep it rather vague to protect any innocents. This forum is usually a great source of info so i thought i would ask here.

• Like 2

Headshot
3 minutes ago, the.lone.gunman said:

i am not involved here, the girl in question is a friend of a friend‘s wife and i am wondering if she has any recourse. A “ European national “ is someone from Europe such as a Brit or a German etc., I am just trying to keep it rather vague to protect any innocents. This forum is usually a great source of info so i thought i would ask here.

There are NGO groups that purport to help with this kind of situation, but truthfully, she will likely spend a lot more money than she will ever collect.

smokey
16 hours ago, the.lone.gunman said:

1. the gal knows who she slept with.  2. remarkable facial resemblence including reddish blond hair.

That don't work anymore happened to me girl looks just like you years later found out 

soupeod
18 hours ago, the.lone.gunman said:

Go to DSWD in your city.  

• Like 1

Jawny
20 hours ago, the.lone.gunman said:

If you were able to provide any assistance, beyond advice, I’d offer to help her with the initial costs of having a child.  Crib, diapers, clothing, that sort of thing.  The probability of getting the father to provide support is slim to none.  

If this were someone I knew, I’d be sure she is advised about what she might expect.  A foreign looking child is often a novelty and many want to borrow the baby just to admire its cuteness.  Later, when the child matures, things change.  If the child is handsome or beautiful the crab mentality results in some odd behavior.  Some will befriend the beauty, others will be jealous and shun the child.  This is based solely upon physical appearance.  

Some neighbors will make snide comments about the bastard child.  Not really intended in a mean spirited way.  Just bone heads stating the obvious.  

Perhaos a supply of condoms or BC pills is appropriate. 

Edited by Jawny
  • Like 1

shadow
8 minutes ago, Jawny said:

I’d offer to help her with the initial costs of having a child.  Crib, diapers, clothing, that sort of thing.  

Well that's very generous of you, Jawny, I'm sure she will be delighted to know she has a new sugar daddy!

:thumbs_up: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4