Yikes! the universe

relocation to get away from crazy girl

Headshot

Sounds like much ado about nothing. You have created a lot of unnecessary drama. She is continuing to call because you haven't told her that it is over. Do the right thing, and the rest isn't necessary. Nothing you've told us indicates that she is a scammer, but she is a liar, and she has opted to NOT tell you her whole story. That is enough to drop her as a potential mate, but you haven't said that was what you were looking for anyway. It sounds like you are still playing the field, and you are not willing to settle down with one woman, so just tell her that.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 2

lopburi3

As said she does not appear to warrant the word scammer and actually appears to be genuine if you have been honest about your financials (which you indicate are limited).  Most girls would not indicate being older than male or having children in first few contacts I suspect.

For those with a serious problem a friend of mine that had issue with a Thai moved to PI and probably moving between Thailand/Cambodia/Philippines and even Vietnam/Malaysia might be in the cards.  If you luck out and find the right girl the country becomes much less important.

oztony
3 hours ago, Yikes! the universe said:

when she was in the bathroom I took a picture of her license. After finding out her full name and googling it I was shocked to find out she was 7 years older than she said she was

Wasn't her birth date on her licence....

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

nameg1111

you got him    thanks

yee
On 2/15/2018 at 10:02 AM, Yikes! the universe said:

I'm a step ahead already, I left the city and changed my sim and number on my Philippine phone, she still is texting me on my USA phone but I will not respond and hope she gets tired and moves on to the next guy, as for scamming she has not made any moves and I'm hoping she will not pursue me. My advice to anyone who is skeptical of girl is to do what I did and when she was in the bathroom I took a picture of her license. After finding out her full name and googling it I was shocked to find out she was 7 years older than she said she was and had 4 kids!!!....yup that sucks. I'm just not going to stick around for the BS that I know is coming. There is no point to calling her out on her lies it will just embarrass her and probably piss her off and then it will escalate from there. It's easier to take my losses and move to avoid conflict.

HAHAHAHA. Lemme deconstruct this.

1. You're dating her but you don't know her full name?

2. If you believed she's 7 years younger, why does i matter if she actually isn't?

3. If you just respond to her and tell her like a normal human being that you want out, she probably won't text you. Don't flatter yourself by thinking you are currently being pursued.

If a guy walks out and just stops responding, some of us girls think you got into some sort of accident and try to check on you just to make sure you haven't died in a pool of your blood.

4. At this point how could she scam you? Does she have a remote control of the fingers you use to do an online balance transfer?

4. You are welcome to leave the city. You don't need to wait for the BS that's coming as it already left.

Too harsh? I'm sure you could take it. Us pinay girls, we crazyyyy. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Jack Rat
On 2/14/2018 at 6:29 PM, Alfred E. Neuman said:

She lives with you? They will never let go of their milking cow. unnamed.jpg.64c78be3a6bcbd9c497d9882a1080d2a.jpg

So do you mean she may not let go unless, she finds another cow!!!

Chris24
On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:44 AM, Yikes! the universe said:

I will spare the drama, but I've decided to relocate in the Philippines. . 

There's not enough info to weigh in on what you should do, so I'll respond in a (hopefully) helpful way on how you might go about relocating as you've already decided to do.

The trick is to get her to believe that you're out of reach so she can move on.  Tell her (and stay consistent in what you tell others) that it's not working out for you where you are, and you've had a death in the family (someone broke so no inheritance) or some other credible reason to move back to your home country.  Deal with your stuff in a way that's consistent with a move back home.  If you have to move some into storage in a different city for a month with a cover story that it's "just in case you need it in the future", so be it.  You might also take a one-month trip out of country, which would also give you a  chance to clear your head and reflect on how this happened (for some of it you must have seen warning signs and had opportunities to manage differently), and how to avoid a repeat.

Face-saving is important and it will not be good to tell her you're moving just to get away from her, just that it's not working out for you where you are and you have to move. She gets closure without being summarily dumped, and you get out.  

Most people deserve honesty, but what you've clearly alluded to is that this is not one of them. 

• Like 2

delancey
Posted (edited)

I had this happen only once thankfully. What could happen and what did happen were so different. I got a fantastic lawyer. Somebody correct my perception but the go to scam charge is “unjest vexation”. 

Anyway, she was a looney tune and just changing my cell and telling her I was leaving the country followed by making sure I was seen headed to the airport was enough. This is a clear YMMV dependant upon the details but most fears are overblown.

They tend to be very emotional with poor follow thru skills. Immegration will not follow thru without some effort and some proof and not quickly on the smaller stuff. If the crazy thinks it is high effort, low return on that effort they go away.

The Fatal attraction thing is probably never going to happen, nor the advance scammer. 

Their is a degree of worst case scenario miserables here (sometimes they are right) but you should be more then fine with your plan.

A retired Australian Police detective gave me a few lines to throw back at them to make them nervous they could get arrested. Expats tend to act defensive, his offensive resposes have worked great. Throws them off. I have used his wisdom. I have learned a lot from the people here too,  just learned to ignore the perpetual grumps.

all just imho

Edited by delancey

Jack Rat
On 2/15/2018 at 10:41 AM, Headshot said:

Sounds like much ado about nothing. You have created a lot of unnecessary drama. She is continuing to call because you haven't told her that it is over. Do the right thing, and the rest isn't necessary. Nothing you've told us indicates that she is a scammer, but she is a liar, and she has opted to NOT tell you her whole story. That is enough to drop her as a potential mate, but you haven't said that was what you were looking for anyway. It sounds like you are still playing the field, and you are not willing to settle down with one woman, so just tell her that.

Sound as though he may be a 'drama queen' of sorts!!:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

HTM
1 hour ago, Jack Rat said:

Sound as though he may be a 'drama queen' of sorts!!:rolleyes:

Yes, I don't c the problem!
She doesn't live there and only bn there 3 times... As Headshot say " Sounds like much ado about nothing"

She lying, he shud be glad she some years OLDER then she saying hehehe.