• Commercial Banner Advertisers

Yikes! the universe

relocation to get away from crazy girl

Headshot

Sounds like much ado about nothing. You have created a lot of unnecessary drama. She is continuing to call because you haven't told her that it is over. Do the right thing, and the rest isn't necessary. Nothing you've told us indicates that she is a scammer, but she is a liar, and she has opted to NOT tell you her whole story. That is enough to drop her as a potential mate, but you haven't said that was what you were looking for anyway. It sounds like you are still playing the field, and you are not willing to settle down with one woman, so just tell her that.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 2

lopburi3

As said she does not appear to warrant the word scammer and actually appears to be genuine if you have been honest about your financials (which you indicate are limited).  Most girls would not indicate being older than male or having children in first few contacts I suspect.

For those with a serious problem a friend of mine that had issue with a Thai moved to PI and probably moving between Thailand/Cambodia/Philippines and even Vietnam/Malaysia might be in the cards.  If you luck out and find the right girl the country becomes much less important.

oztony
3 hours ago, Yikes! the universe said:

when she was in the bathroom I took a picture of her license. After finding out her full name and googling it I was shocked to find out she was 7 years older than she said she was

Wasn't her birth date on her licence....

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

nameg1111

you got him    thanks