• Commercial Banner Advertisers

Yikes! the universe

relocation to get away from crazy girl

musicman666

Watch terminator and enemy of the state to get some tips!

• Haha 3

to_dave007
2 hours ago, Jawny said:

It is not a big challenge to track a foreigner.  Especially if you use your real name.  As you make your departure, there will be people helping you, even if it hired help. As well, there will be neighbors and such curious.  You’ll likely leave some clues as to where you’re headed. I’d be surprised if you were NOT located by a determined woman. .  

Friend moved from Tuburan Cebu to San Jose Mindoro..  and his ex had him tracked down within weeks, and sounds like she got constant reports on what he was up to.

Semper paratus
3 minutes ago, to_dave007 said:

Friend moved from Tuburan Cebu to San Jose Mindoro..  and his ex had him tracked down within weeks, and sounds like she got constant reports on what he was up to.

Stay away from Facebook, texting, and any other so called social media. Do NOT use any of it ! Buy a new SIm card with a new phone number. Hire some movers from a town near where you are moving to, not the town you are  moving to. Tell the movers not to speak to anyone in your old neighborhood. Set up the move so it is quick and when few people are around, especially the crazy girl.

• Like 1

Headshot

This thread is like a Filipino soap opera. Sell whatever you can't carry, and move wherever you want to. Get a new sim card for your phone, and never use social media. If she tracks you down, and tries to give you problems, move again. She will soon tire of the game if it is obvious there is no gain in it for her. Scammers are in it for the money, and if it is costing her instead of benefiting her, her will find an easier target. In the future, try to NOT make yourself such an easy target.

Mandingo

If you move far enough away she might know where you are but her resources might prevent her from following you there. Get rid of any mutual friends you might share, keep off social media and keep a low profile and you'll be okay. Like others said if she shows up at the next place move again. 

jtmwatchbiz
5 hours ago, Yikes! the universe said:

I didn't come to the Philippines to play these crooked games

well i did.  can i get her number?  :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

davehud

Please tell us the "drama". Your story may help some of us avoid falling into this unpleasant situation.

• Confused 1

Travis

in ..

Popping some popcorn now. 

• Like 2

RangerUp
12 hours ago, Yikes! the universe said:

I found out without her knowing that she is a scammer.

Tell  her you have HIV and you need to borrow some money for meds.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

SkyMan

I disagree with the "keep off social media advice."  Move wherever you want, let's say Davao.  Then open an fb account and post a few untraceable province type pics and say how much you're loving it in southern Palawan.

• Like 2

Travis

I disagree with moving.

Stand your ground but dont move. Block her on social media and block her phone number. She will get tired of the game and move on before too long.

• Like 1

Dafey
16 minutes ago, Travis said:

I disagree with moving.

Stand your ground but dont move. Block her on social media and block her phone number. She will get tired of the game and move on before too long.

Depends on what she's scamming him for. Need to know exactly what it is before any "good" advice can be given.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Travis
1 minute ago, Dafey said:

Depends on what she's scamming him for. Need to know exactly what it is before any "good" advice can be given.

Very true Mr. Duck. 

What is the back story OP?

Richard K
8 minutes ago, Travis said:

I disagree with moving.

hmm... not so sure that will work here... some of these pinays can be pretty insistent... some times it's best to run away and live to fight/f*k another day

Yikes! the universe

I'm a step ahead already, I left the city and changed my sim and number on my Philippine phone, she still is texting me on my USA phone but I will not respond and hope she gets tired and moves on to the next guy, as for scamming she has not made any moves and I'm hoping she will not pursue me. My advice to anyone who is skeptical of girl is to do what I did and when she was in the bathroom I took a picture of her license. After finding out her full name and googling it I was shocked to find out she was 7 years older than she said she was and had 4 kids!!!....yup that sucks. I'm just not going to stick around for the BS that I know is coming. There is no point to calling her out on her lies it will just embarrass her and probably piss her off and then it will escalate from there. It's easier to take my losses and move to avoid conflict.

• Like 1