Yikes! the universe

relocation to get away from crazy girl

Yikes! the universe

I will spare the drama, but I've decided to relocate in the Philippines. If a girl is constantly trying to scam you and the lies and stress are too overwhelming. Would it make a difference if I moved to another city in the Luzon area or would it be full proof to just move to another Island? She only knows my first and last name and of course she knows where I live. I don't do social media like facebook or anything where she could track me. I want to save money though and just relocate to another city in Luzon rather than fly to another Island with all my stuff which would cost more and be much more inconvenient. 

• Haha 2

oztony

Man ...if you have to ask us this type of stuff you are fair game wherever you land .....

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

liquido
10 minutes ago, Yikes! the universe said:

I want to save money though and just relocate to another city in Luzon rather than fly to another Island with all my stuff which would cost more and be much more inconvenient. 

You just answered your own question...

Yikes! the universe

my question was pretty simple "Is it just as easy to track someone down rather they move to a different Island or a different city?" cut and dry not that difficult.

BossHog

Pro tip: don't hire her cousin to help you move.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Jawny

It is not a big challenge to track a foreigner.  Especially if you use your real name.  As you make your departure, there will be people helping you, even if it hired help. As well, there will be neighbors and such curious.  You’ll likely leave some clues as to where you’re headed. I’d be surprised if you were NOT located by a determined woman. .  

Semper paratus

Do you know she is not reading LinC ? Did she ever see you on here ?

• Like 1

Davaoeno
31 minutes ago, Yikes! the universe said:

I will spare the drama,

i was with you that far ! :P

32 minutes ago, Yikes! the universe said:

She only knows my first and last name

thank God for that !

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Alfred E. Neuman

She lives with you? They will never let go of their milking cow. unnamed.jpg.64c78be3a6bcbd9c497d9882a1080d2a.jpg

ttmctoad
35 minutes ago, Yikes! the universe said:

my question was pretty simple "Is it just as easy to track someone down rather they move to a different Island or a different city?" cut and dry not that difficult.

It's a stretch, but relocating to a different island might make it more difficult to track you down.

Yikes! the universe

that's kind of the answer I was looking for...she has never lived with me, and has only been to my place 3 times, but once is all it takes. The bottom line is I found out without her knowing that she is a scammer. My golden rule in life is to avoid conflict at all cost and that's why I'm relocating. I didn't come to the Philippines to play these crooked games because we live in a country where the playing field is no where near level for us expats. . 

Bama

You might consider disappearing for a couple of weeks---going out of the country perhaps.

She might have found someone else and moved on by the time you get back.Just a thought.

• Like 2

Davaoeno
6 minutes ago, Bama said:

You might consider disappearing for a couple of weeks---going out of the country perhaps.

She might have found someone else and moved on by the time you get back.Just a thought.

Oh yeah- good luck with that plan !!!    Scammers have a half life of about 40 years !! 

• Like 2

Richard K

Just get a bigger girl... then stand out of the way and watch...:lol:
Seriously .. this sounds like a frigging nightmare. If it were me..and as I don't really own anything I couldn't walk away from..I think i'd hop on a plane with a couple of bags and start over.. hopefully wiser.

Alfred E. Neuman

Never give a hint that you‘re moving, those that benefit financially can be deadly. Stealthily pack, or just buy new things. Your new love and relatives will protect you. Circle of life..

• Like 4