Ozepete
On 15/02/2018 at 10:18 AM, sugbu777 said:

learned this one summer visiting my cousins in New England

THE INCREDIBLE FLOATING BULLFROG

1. catch bullfrog

2. pick long hollow reed from side of creek/pond/lake/body of water

3. insert reed into bullfrog's anus

4. inflate bullfrog by blowing into reed

5. throw bullfrog back into water and observe that bullfrog will attempt to submerge but will pop back to surface.

THE INCREDIBLE EXPLODING BULLFROG

1. shoot above mentioned inflated bullfrog with BB gun.

2. observe bullfrog explode

HOW BULLFROG COUNTERACTS ABOVE scenarios

1. inflated bullfrog farts out air

Damn, we were sick kids :P

We had this little prick on a farm near us. About a 10 year old and he liked doing cruel stuff to critters but his favourite was dipping mice in the petrol tank of his old mans Ferguson tractor and  lighting them up. That was until one ran into the haystack! It burn't the hay stack and shed to the ground including the Fergy tractor. That kid didn't sit for weeks, but he was cured!

• Thanks 1

Ozepete
On 15/02/2018 at 9:17 PM, Salty Dog said:

12376378_938837359528183_2744947099590889688_n.jpg

Or paying TAX.  I had never heard of tax, had no idea so when I started my first job at 5 pounds 10 shillings a week (about $11.00), you can imagine how pissed I was when they took 8 shillings and 9 pence out of MY first weeks pay.. Thieving bastards, it was nearly enough to make me go back to school... nar not really!

• Thanks 1

lopburi3
9 hours ago, Semper paratus said:

Now what ? My Pentax Optio WG-1GPS digital camera I just bought 5 years ago I can't find a battery for it anywhere in town or at the mall. I can't believe the thing is obsolete already ?

The problem is that uses a proprietary battery.  They are available on Aliexpress and Ebay.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20180217171859&SearchText=d-li92

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xd-li92.TRS0&_nkw=d-li92&_sacat=0

Salty Dog

10 hours ago, Semper paratus said:

Hey, you're talking about me. LOL. I have a Cannon Sure Shot 35mm and I have 3 rolls of film I haven't used. Just last week I went looking for a battery for it in Dumaguete. I found a battery, but they don't have film and they don't develop film. Now what ? My Pentax Optio WG-1GPS digital camera I just bought 5 years ago I can't find a battery for it anywhere in town or at the mall. I can't believe the thing is obsolete already ? This is crazy. At least I think so. My inexpensive little Nokia 4 year old cell phone takes pictures, videos, and even texts and makes phone calls, imagine that. Is there any point in even buying a camera now-a-days ?

f72c578138eae47ba249b619561c0b29.jpg

• Like 1