Leyte is signal 1 now.

• Like 2

BossHog
10 minutes ago, hyaku said:

Leyte is signal 1 now.

Basyang18_06_Signals.thumb.png.dc2e62f3d0ed1e6d489d0a38feb28d7b.png

• Like 2

RangerUp

I'd like an exact time down to the minute when the first rain drop will fall in Cebu City, thanks.

Semper paratus
6 minutes ago, RangerUp said:

I'd like an exact time down to the minute when the first rain drop will fall in Cebu City, thanks.

"In a while sir"

RangerUp
10 minutes ago, Semper paratus said:

"In a while sir"

At least it's not

"For a while, sir".

Tullioz
1 hour ago, RangerUp said:

The rain is not too far away from Cebu now.  You shouldn't have to wait too much longer. 

radar.jpg.3fd86490b824b3e4001b321fb5fe98cb.jpg

https://www1.pagasa.dost.gov.ph/index.php/2-uncategorised/2700-radars

Woolf

it is raining in Talisay City now

I was out shopping on the motor, good thing I managed to get home before it started

I imaging that there will no going to immigration tomorrow on the motor, I think I better take the van

Alfred E. Neuman

IMG_20180212_160908_BURST001_COVER.thumb.jpg.f3b22ec25ca3d3b6873f1d12ff440b76.jpg

• Like 1

RangerUp
2 hours ago, Tullioz said:

The rain is not too far away from Cebu now.  You shouldn't have to wait too much longer. 

Came down hard for a few minutes but now it's just a drizzle.

shadow

It started raining here about an hour ago, lightly at first. Pouring now, lightning, thunder...

Tullioz
47 minutes ago, RangerUp said:

Came down hard for a few minutes but now it's just a drizzle.

The center of the storm is located about where the red X is based on the most recent satellite loops, so there will be plenty of opportunities for more heavy rain in Cebu. The system never really got organized, so it's kind of hit or miss on trying to guess who's going to see the really heavy rain, but there will be some areas in Northern Mindanao and the Southern Visayas that will see flooding and landslides between now and tomorrow evening. 

storm10.jpg.41f79a371fd762dd627e514453adb1d7.jpg

Edited by Tullioz

Woolf

Tullioz
8 minutes ago, Woolf said:

Unfortunately the radar site at Hinatuan in Surigao Del Sur went offline a few hours ago so those of us in Mindanao can't see what's coming our way at the moment.  Hopefully it will be back up soon.

Edited by Tullioz

hyaku
5 hours ago, BossHog said:

Basyang18_06_Signals.thumb.png.dc2e62f3d0ed1e6d489d0a38feb28d7b.png

ROFL Now this 'is' a funny one. Samar gets hit and we are still in the white to the left of it. Do we have some sort of invisible curtain to protect us?  Mld rain and wind here now. Bang goes my painting plans.

liquido

Im so lucky....I was in Bantayan Island from Friday until this morning...I flew there Friday from Cebu on AirJuan ,,,nice flight...Was monitoring the storm over the weekend..weather was beautiful in Bantayan from friday until after I left?I know there were alot of people that would be missing there flight  because of not being able to get off of Bantayan Island due to NO ferries running.Thank god I was flying AirJuan back to Cebu ..My flight left at 11am this morning on AirJuan's Cessna 9 seater(all full of course) Caravan.Had  a nice tailwind and made it to Cebu in 30 mins with a fairly smooth VFR flight...My CP flight leaving for Davao was 4:40pm and was just a few mins late..First 10 mins were a little bumpy after taking off  but after that was fairly smooth to Davao..It just started drizzling when I was in the taxi  after arrival...Sometimes the luck of the Gods are with you...