Sign in to follow this  
Lordblacknail

Coming To Cebu From Seattle In May

Lordblacknail

We will be in Seattle for two weeks in May. Going to send back some LBC boxes, and I expect we will have room in our bags for misc items. Just let me know if I can send or bring you anything. We will be arriving back in Cebu on May 20.

• Like 4

Boss Ross

Hello,

All I need is 2 small envelopes of seeds. Usually Walmart sells them in early spring and they were a buck a piece. I want 1 Big Boy or Beefsteak tomato seeds and 1 green pepper, please.

Ross  

Lordblacknail

my plan is to buy seeds designed for southern florida. If you have a different geographical location in mind, let me know. And I will be ordering them from Burpee, I don't think seeds bought in Seattle would grow here very well, but no problem, I will bring them.

Edited by Lordblacknail

Boss Ross
12 hours ago, Lordblacknail said:

my plan is to buy seeds designed for southern florida. If you have a different geographical location in mind, let me know. And I will be ordering them from Burpee, I don't think seeds bought in Seattle would grow here very well, but no problem, I will bring them.

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this  

• Adsbygoogle

Advert

• Adsbygoogle

Advert

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Guidelines and use of We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..