• Commercial Banner Advertisers

lamoe

Gardenia at 360 Pharmacy on Escario nearCapitol

lamoe

Not a large shelf area but outstanding selection - much better than Metro - some short loafs in basket on floor

Regular - Wheat - California Raisin - Ube & Cheese - Black Forest - one more, dark  - COCO?-

Bought the large loaf of Wheat and small Black Forest - 147 P total

20180113_140008.jpg

20180113_140006.jpg

20180113_135604.jpg

20180113_135540.jpg

Edited by lamoe
  • Like 1

samatm

i like  Gardenia Wheat, Raisen Wheat ... the others... meh.  

• Like 1

jtmwatchbiz

hey terry did you hit the produce market next to 360?  friday, saturday and sunday they set up on that side street and we always take a stroll there to grab some fruit and veggies.   

lamoe
2 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

hey terry did you hit the produce market next to 360?  friday, saturday and sunday they set up on that side street and we always take a stroll there to grab some fruit and veggies.   

Expanded topic to pass on some shopping info - I understand - most know this already

Did  a lot at first - then found Carbon  - 17 B or D Jeepny - (usually  1 to 1 /2 hr excursion - I love fried Calamari) and during walks bananas @ 45 P Kg (was 65 at Metro - usually 3 Kg / week)

Now on Fridays I hit that local market around 7 am and get her fresh Buko  juice 25P meat included

Charity is concerned about price - a few P either way doesn't bother me but she loves the experience of shopping there and the vendors are starting to recognize me (much less stink eye - they like my little folding chair :rolleyes: ) as I wait for her at  Briones  / Progreso

Manalili / Magallanes is a very interesting street - Ong Kin King is on next street over Plaridel

I recommend going there at least once -  if any are concerned let me know and I'll go with you.

Look up at tower 2 - the X-mass lights are us.

jtmwatchbiz
21 minutes ago, lamoe said:

Look up at tower 2 - the X-mass lights are us.

yea we seen a couple balconies with xmas lites.  did you look down and see our lit up xmas tree outside in our compound?  i tried to make sure it was lit most nites :)

lamoe
23 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

yea we seen a couple balconies with xmas lites.  did you look down and see our lit up xmas tree outside in our compound?  i tried to make sure it was lit most nites :)

I'll look - which one is yours?  - I'm the only one with lights around our small balcony that faces IT Park 19th (ok 18th) floor

20180114_095221[1].jpg

Edited by lamoe

jtmwatchbiz
55 minutes ago, lamoe said:

I'll look - which one is yours?  - I'm the only one with lights around our small balcony that faces IT Park 19th (ok 18th) floor

20180114_095221[1].jpg

you need to swing the camera much further to the right to see our compound.and isn't as cluttered as the area you pictured.  look for the large clean roofs and slim 4 story tall tan colored guard tower.   if you text me i can go stand outside in the courtyard and flash a moon  :)     

• Haha 1

lamoe
4 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

you need to swing the camera much further to the right to see our compound.and isn't as cluttered as the area you pictured.  look for the large clean roofs and slim 4 story tall tan colored guard tower.   if you text me i can go stand outside in the courtyard and flash a moon  :)     

I knew the general area  -  Lee told me - the pic is  my morning walk route - was joking

Got it - red roof  pale green pale blue - pale moon

lamoe

Can't see tree - looks like open garage door?

The Black Forest Beard is great toasted with OZ butter on it.

Heavy, chocolaty, with cherry filling swirled in 120 Cal / slice

20180114_212330[1].jpg

lamoe

Was in 360 last night - ran out of the Black Forest - so did they

Only bought 1 loaf to try - next time will buy more

Still had the Butterscotch in stock - had forgotten that one -  not a flavor I want in my bread