• Commercial Banner Advertisers

Member #1

Choose your own colors and background

Member #1

For the more adventurous among us, you can select the "Custom Colors" theme and adjust the colors yourself. 

how to adjust the theme.jpg

• Like 3

Aerosick
5 minutes ago, Member #1 said:

For the more adventurous among us, you can select the "Custom Colors" theme and adjust the colors yourself. 

how to adjust the theme.jpg

Better and better!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

to_dave007

How about a choice for the LESS adventurous, or those that don't want to F**K around with it, called "just the way it used to be"

• Like 1

to_dave007

Gez. I made the mistake of clicking the Custom Colors theme button..  now I can't get back to the very dark one..  I didn't log on ths morning to play with this platform..  how do I get back to the Just a normal user mode? 

Aerosick
3 minutes ago, to_dave007 said:

How about a choice for the LESS adventurous

Try it, you'll like it. I picked the middle Blue color and it works great for me! Also, I like the "pop out" window you get. Just easier for me!

to_dave007
13 hours ago, Aerosick said:

Try it, you'll like it. I picked the middle Blue color and it works great for me! Also, I like the "pop out" window you get. Just easier for me!

You use it YOUR way.. and I'll use it MY way..  and right now I'm finding this annoying.  Is that feedback permitted?

Aerosick
1 minute ago, to_dave007 said:

Is that feedback permitted?

Of course! I was tired of the ones we have a choice of. Just letting you know what works for me.

Lordblacknail

How about a step by step plan for how we can change the theme and the colors? I clicked on the theme and colors button and nothing happened. Right now I have a shitty brown color. Something a little more pleasant would be welcome.

• Thanks 1

to_dave007

Well.. right now I'm stuck in this custom colors mode, and can't get out..  I would PREFER to get back to the theme I from before any of this theme changing started..  but since that doesn't seem to be an option any more I'd like to get back to the very dark..  and since I find all this rather annoying, I'll just exit for now..  I don't like "change" in the morning.

Salty Dog
9 minutes ago, to_dave007 said:

Well.. right now I'm stuck in this custom colors mode, and can't get out..  I would PREFER to get back to the theme I from before any of this theme changing started..  but since that doesn't seem to be an option any more I'd like to get back to the very dark..  and since I find all this rather annoying, I'll just exit for now..  I don't like "change" in the morning.

Check the very bottom left corner. You should be able to change your theme there while in the custom color theme.

• Like 2

Aerosick

Here you go ↓↓↓

Colors.JPG

to_dave007
13 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

Check the very bottom left corner. You should be able to change your theme there while in the custom color theme.

Thanks..  Back to the dark theme.  I'd still prefer to get back to the Classic look from before Paul left..

Salty Dog
Just now, to_dave007 said:

Thanks..  Back to the dark theme.  I'd still prefer to get back to the Classic look from before Paul left..

I never used it so not even sure what it looked like.

Maybe someone will play with the custom theme and come up with something similar. Then they can tell others how they did it.

• Like 2

jtmwatchbiz

i'm liking the "very dark" option meeself.  yea it's different from the old original theme but after an hour or so i wouldn't want to go back.  give it a while and it will grow on ya!  just takes a bit of getting used to. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Member #1
2 hours ago, Lordblacknail said:

How about a step by step plan for how we can change the theme and the colors? I clicked on the theme and colors button and nothing happened. Right now I have a shitty brown color. Something a little more pleasant would be welcome.

I've asked the tech team to prepare a few How To videos. It will take them a while to get to it. 

Meanwhile, which Theme are you using now? If you don't like it, change back to a different theme. You should have a few different ones to choose from. Just scroll down to the bottom of the forum (Look for the Copyright notice) - click on Theme and choose. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 4.36.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 4.38.02 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1