• Commercial Banner Advertisers

Sign in to follow this  
Salty Dog

Home Screen Wallpaper

Salty Dog

I thought it might be interesting to see what others choose as their home screen wallpaper/background.

Lets keep it clean and post the one you're actually using as opposed to just looking for something cool on the internet to post.

I change mine a few times a year. This is my current one...

wallpaper-126-1.jpg

• Like 2

rizla
  1. My home in Argao5a58fced3fa7e_ScreenShot2018-01-13at02_19_08.thumb.png.5d648929366ccd3b9c3a7f6a4feb084f.png
  • Like 3

to_dave007

Current desktop is photo by LINC member Bounder on the road in Negros.

5a590225a978e_3-4-17-P-DeliciosoIlogNegrosOccidental-YoungsterswithCaradaoCartonNationalHighway.thumb.jpg.de0011c052f9f527f113dff780d3040e.jpg

• Like 1

Salty Dog

My FaceBook Cover Photo:

a-11_cr.jpg

• Like 1

RogerDat

o-TROPICAL-570.jpg.85003158f12285fce2033c61b3a942b5.jpg

• Like 2

SkyMan

I use Windows Spotlights for my lockscreen.  I found out the crazy directory where Microsoft buries those images so I wrote a batch file to copy the files in that directory to another directory and adds the .jpg to the end.  Those I like I move to my Spotlights directory.  My desktop randomly selects a new one from that directory every 20 minutes or so.  I've also added a few of my own.  Here's one I took in Ohio.

IMG_20160530_115027.thumb.jpg.5d38c4b58745f6d53b95dac81c09ccf4.jpg

• Like 3

Salty Dog
9 hours ago, SkyMan said:

I use Windows Spotlights for my lockscreen.  I found out the crazy directory where Microsoft buries those images so I wrote a batch file to copy the files in that directory to another directory and adds the .jpg to the end.  Those I like I move to my Spotlights directory...

I had the same issue. Found out on Google where they were. I copied and pasted all of them into another folder and used a little utility program that allows me to add .jpg to all the files at once.