Goetz1965

Which Eye Doctor can you recommend ?

Goetz1965

I just was to my regular "Executive CheckUp" at Chong Hua - but the eye test there is something I will not do again next time.
Not because they now charge 200php extra (to what you already pay) but because of the "Head of Chong Hua Eye Clinic" Doctor who you will see after all tests.

The tests are done by the nice nurses - and then you have to go to the "Boss" - and even this guy doesn't know my Blood Tests yet - and with only looking on my eyes for barely a second each he directly told "you have high blood sugar and high blood resure" - "you already have a cataract" - ending his monologue with "you come back next week for a checkup and become MY direct patient".

Dont know what this guy thinks - but I sure will not become his patient after that !

But as I need my eyes properly checked I now like some recommendations for good eye doctors in Cebu.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Jack Rat
25 minutes ago, Goetz1965 said:

I just was to my regular "Executive CheckUp" at Chong Hua - but the eye test there is something I will not do again next time.
Not because they now charge 200php extra (to what you already pay) but because of the "Head of Chong Hua Eye Clinic" Doctor who you will see after all tests.

The tests are done by the nice nurses - and then you have to go to the "Boss" - and even this guy doesn't know my Blood Tests yet - and with only looking on my eyes for barely a second each he directly told "you have high blood sugar and high blood resure" - "you already have a cataract" - ending his monologue with "you come back next week for a checkup and become MY direct patient".

Dont know what this guy thinks - but I sure will not become his patient after that !

But as I need my eyes properly checked I now like some recommendations for good eye doctors in Cebu.

Thanks.

Try Aces Eye Clinic...

• Like 1