• Commercial Banner Advertisers

oztony

Background

trthebees

Very dark suits me...the light grey on a white background was hard to read but perhaps that's old age!

This typing box seems to remain light grey on white...maybe I'll figure out how to change it so I can see what I'm typing

Aerosick
2 minutes ago, trthebees said:

This typing box seems to remain light grey on white...maybe I'll figure out how to change it so I can see what I'm typing

Mine is also that way! But I highlight it to check for errors. Very visible that way. Will see how it goes...

• Like 1

trthebees
1 minute ago, Aerosick said:

Mine is also that way! But I highlight it to check for errors. Very visible that way. Will see how it goes...

Ta...tried it...works well!

• Like 1

oztony
12 minutes ago, trthebees said:

Very dark suits me...the light grey on a white background was hard to read but perhaps that's old age!

8 minutes ago, Aerosick said:

I reckon it is something that can be tweaked by the tech guy , because I love the dark background but the script is difficult to see in the post box until it is posted for sure....just needs to be black text , the automatic in the text colour option just needs to be set to black , just while making the post and turn white when posted..

Edited by oztony
  • Like 2

Member #1
1 hour ago, trthebees said:

Thanks for your input. I will have the tech team read this thread and come up with some ideas... 

They've been working hard on a lot of stuff that isn't very apparent to the membership.  Some really talented people. We are lucky to have them here. 

@EmXaN

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1