• Commercial Banner Advertisers

Member #1

This Forum is Changing

colemanlee

The whipster was not so bad...he just never learned to stay off the ridge line....and was easy to pick off

• Confused 1

Headshot
16 minutes ago, colemanlee said:

The whipster was not so bad...he just never learned to stay off the ridge line....and was easy to pick off

And ... he should never play poker. He has too many tells.

samatm
On 1/11/2018 at 6:53 PM, Member #1 said:

As you have seen, there are changes  in full effect here on the forum. We will use this thread as a conduit to keep you, our members informed. 

We just opened the bonnet/hood  a week ago here and oh shit  , it turns out we had to drop the transmission, pull the engine, and what a mess she was.

Sorry for the bright lights on the new forum theme guys. I hear you. I will fix it for you. If you like dark, we will give you dark. If you like bright, you can have bright. Just give us a little time here. Our pit crew is literally working around the clock here. 

We have accomplished a lot of changes in just the last 24 hours.  Too many to list right now - but if you are a techno junkie, I'll ask the Techno Junkie guys to make a list and publish it when we are all done. Thanks for putting up with some hiccups along the way here.

As we go along, please don't underestimate the power of logging out, clearing browser cache etc. It looks like all of that cache clearing crap is behind us now. So it wouldn't hurt to do that now after you read this post just to make sure you are covered. If you do have a problem with the forum, a good way to 'cross check' things is to try opening a browser you normally don't use (i.e. if you use Chrome normally, try opening Firefox and see if the issue repeats itself there). If you tell me you get the same issue in multiple browsers, that will help me instill into the tech team that we have a genuine issue that needs addressing. These tech guys sometimes need some convincing that their shtuff isn't perfect.  The number one rule here is, don't lose your cool - we will help you through any issue we can. (Just don't ask us to quiet the roosters in your neighbors yard...) 

We have managed to fix a lot of things related to how the internet sees our forum. Some nice surprises have been uncovered and fixed. These things will take time - months really - to take full effect on the forum's inclusion in search results. We care about search results because we want people to find us. 

I do realize that all of you simply want to  login and read messages and participate in the forum. We will take care of you. Your opinion matters here. We also have to move beyond where we are for this forum to grow and prosper.  I want to grow a community here. To grow a community, we need to open our doors. 

We need new members. New discussions. New opinions.

Why else have a forum?

Cheers guys. If you have issues with the forum please post them in the Member's Complaints section.  Or, if you are really frustrated, just post it right here. We will look after you. 

This is your forum, thank you for being part of it! 

• Like 1

colemanlee

I love the love...maybe a Canadian bought it

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Member #1

Maybe the new owner has dual citizenships...

• Like 1

colemanlee

So does that mean he is half in and half out

Jess Bartone
On 13/01/2018 at 8:36 AM, hoz said:

Wasn't Whippy the guy who traveled around "interviewing" young provincial girls?

22 hours ago, broden said:

he was a vendor specializing in factory seconds produce

I couldn't let this go... remember the time he gave one lady an 8P tricycle fare to go home and a bag with a carrot and onion in it to go on with? The symbolism is there and you can't make this stuff up.

He might be a nice bloke to some but I object to anyone providing false hope to get sex.

• Like 3

smokey

Why is Jess allowed to talk about my wife like that on an open forum

Not

• Haha 2

Davaoeno

I agree with you if that's what he does- but  I have no information that would back up that assumption. I hope you are wrong :mellow:

Jess Bartone
50 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

I agree with you if that's what he does- but  I have no information that would back up that assumption. I hope you are wrong :mellow:

Well I suppose he could have made it all up just to get the sort of attention he craved.

• Thanks 1

mfuriani

Congratulations on your openness and good will to transform the mother of all scams and deceits forum you inherited to a real source of information without dirty kitchen harboring pedophiles scammers and criminals, or the US politics where all bigots, racists Reps who left the US shithole to put themselves in a PH shithole and blame it to the muslims and Mexicans instead to themselves, banning any one else who had different views on America. Hopefully you will get rid of these forums keeping the private conversations on topics and issues related to this forum only with your moderators. 

I hope you didn’t put big money in it because it's only worth what a few members were donating to Paul Petrea for his survival in Cambodia. 

Yet, your persistence on hiding your ID puzzles me. Your profile says 600K+ posts but we only see the recent ones. I’ll be patient. 

Good luck to your  endeavor, you’ll need plenty. Your best shot will be to totally dissociate your name from this mother f***r. Paul. This is the only way to revive this forum, a good forum without the bigots and scumbags dictating the direction of this board by making a small contribution to the beggar Paul.

As far as I’m concerned, show us the money and I promise you a valuable, extensive  support. BELIEVE ME! I CAN! Not Trump’s “believe me”!    

• Thanks 1

Mr. Mike

all done:P

Member #1
6 hours ago, mfuriani said:

As far as I’m concerned, show us the money and I promise you a valuable, extensive  support. BELIEVE ME! I CAN! Not Trump’s “believe me”!    

You can do so by contributing relevant content to the forum. I've allowed everyone to have their say (both positive and negative) about the previous owner. Now it is time to move forward. 

6 hours ago, mfuriani said:

Congratulations on your openness and good will to transform the mother of all scams and deceits forum you inherited to a real source of information without dirty kitchen harboring pedophiles scammers and criminals,

No illegal activity will be tolerated on this forum. With over 5000 registered members, and the experts estimate somewhere between 1-5% of the general population are pedophiles, I would say there is a statistical probability that some exist here. Just like some exist on Facebook, Youtube, in government, religious leadership etc. 

There will be no harboring of criminals here, quite the opposite. 

I hope now you've got all that off your chest and any future participation from you on the forum will be relevant to the forum subject matter. 

• Like 7

Mandingo
20 minutes ago, Member #1 said:

You can do so by contributing relevant content to the forum. I've allowed everyone to have their say (both positive and negative) about the previous owner. Now it is time to move forward. 

No illegal activity will be tolerated on this forum. With over 5000 registered members, and the experts estimate somewhere between 1-5% of the general population are pedophiles, I would say there is a statistical probability that some exist here. Just like some exist on Facebook, Youtube, in government, religious leadership etc. 

There will be no harboring of criminals here, quite the opposite. 

I hope now you've got all that off your chest and any future participation from you on the forum will be relevant to the forum subject matter. 

Well said :)

• Like 2

Mr. Mike

Seems to me when a "new member" (see above) joins the forum and in one broad stroke, labels those who participate in the DK an/or the political topics.....Pedos...scammers...criminals...scumbags......racists...and bigots..........................that is a personal attack!

In fact he pretty much trashed the entire forum and it's members by calling it the ...mother of all scams and deceits.

Yet he choses to spend time here.................but not before insulting most everyone in the process.

I HOPE THIS IS NOT THE TYPE OF "NEW MEMBERS" YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

Edited by Mr. Mike
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1