Semper paratus
On 1/12/2018 at 6:23 PM, Jack Rat said:

I have been trying to obtain a booklet ( if any) of the road rules here for many years to no avail...Anyway I guess when it comes to basic, commonsense road rules few seem to abide by them. 

I renewed my Phil Health yesterday. Cost 15000 pesos, the current cost being 17000,  but because I am past the use-by-date I received a 2000 peso rebate. I'm still debating whether I will renew it next year.

For rules of the road.

http://www.lto.gov.ph/issuances/republic-act/file/27-republic-act-no-4136-an-act-to-compile-the-laws-relative-to-land-transportation-and-traffic-rules-to-create-a-land-transportation-commission-and-for-other-purposes.html

Or just Google Republic act No. 4136

On PhilHeath everyone seems to have a different experience. For me I had to sign up for my own plan here in Dumaguete but I did get the  3 years at the old price. They said I would no longer be covered under my wifes plan. But I have seen posts where that is not true. So who knows ? Every office makes up their own rules and interprets the existing rules differently. This happens everywhere, LTO, Immigration, name it. Check with your local offices is all I can say. Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

tonny
Posted (edited)

OK guys up date  the Phil health Promo they had last year if you paid them before July 1 2017 was a good offer had to use it and now tomorrow use it just for going in the morning for a colonoscopy test they will help pay for about 2 3K peso (  looks like about 20 % it seems for the procure.  Got the Phil health entitlement certificate today  show the Phil health office at Cebu DR hosp my receipt  for the three year promo  for 7,200 peso and no problem and know over night stay at all just do the test and go home i guess and hope heeeee

Edited by tonny

Davaoeno
3 minutes ago, tonny said:

OK guys up date  the Phil health Promo that had last year if you paid them before July 1 2017 was a good offer had to use it and now tomorrow use it just for going in the morning for a colonoscopy test they will help pay for about 2 3K peso (  looks like about 20 % it seems for the procure.  Got the Phil health entitlement certificate today  show the Phil health office at Cebu DR hosp my receipt  for the three year promo  for 7,200 peso and no problem and know over night stay at all just do the test and go home i guess and hope heeeee

Just to clarify - for a colonoscopy they will pay 23,000 pesos, which is about 20% , [ making the total cost about 115,000 pesos ?? ]

tonny

No the Dr i have said would be 10 to 12 thousand but i am doing it awake so no need for the sleep DR so only my Dr will be the so she said 10 k peso and with phil health about 7k+  ,maybe  sure hope so go it figure that way dont need a surprise heeeeee

sorry should have made the 2 too 3 k more plain my fault

• Thanks 1

Jawny

May be too late to make any changes, but a Hospital admittance is not necessarily required for a colonoscopy.  It is typically done as an outpatient.  Of course, the hospital costs may be as cheap as a hotel.

Who is the doctor?

tonny
Posted (edited)

Dr Salgado 3 floor Cebu Dr's medical arts building  smart lady finish college when she was only 16years old,will see how she does and report back ,Hate the prep tonight , as  the rest i hope is a breeze. Like the last last one .

Edited by tonny

tonny

OK guys all done goo procedure nothing found was easy in and out for the test  the night before prep was the worst by far up all night with  the CR ,and nothing to eat all day and night .But did it .The total cost with the senior discount just show my ACR card and and Phil health discount as to what they paid i guess was 9 thousand   Peso's total.For the procedure,supplies medicines like drip of sedative  very mild was awake the whole procedure and watch on the Monitor .All normal no biopsy's at all  nothing found. But because of my other operation from 40 years ago need to now go down thru the mouth to look at what is left of my small intestine  . Really don't want that one done but guess i have too . So now we know the Phil Heath prom was a good buy . The Dr was great waste no time and the staff on the ball no freaking around that place a cash cow for them.

IMG_20180426_093934.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Jawny

Thanks for sharing the info. 

Nice shirt!